New Product Alert!

Mini Man

Well there you are! Resolutions are absolutely null and void on your birthday! You can order a new mini kit for your birthday and you'll still be keeping your resolution. Besides, if it's been on your ultimate wish list, it's not "buying a new kit". It's "fulfilling a dream".

LOL, I like the way you think. Now I've just got to find a way to sneak it into the house without anyone finding out. I see this house in a woodland cedar style. A cabin in the mountains. Oh, how I love this house.

I absolutely love this house . I t is beautiful. And I want one. But I am really backed up with my Garfield and I want to do my rehab. I made up my mind that The Garfield is going to get done before I do anything else and if I had that house I would be really tempted to build it right away. Well maybe next time. But it was really a temption. :photo:

This was always the house I most wanted to come back, so I'm glad it's finally back! What a nice surprise to see it on the home page today. :photo:

Just curious... this picture makes it look like the side pieces are self contained and could easily be moved around in different configurations.

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/ZoomIm...jpg&stage=1

Is that the case, or am I imagining things? If it is true that they could swapped around to change the appearance of the house, was it always this way, or only in the new version of the kit?

(I hope this question makes sense, it's kind of hard to explain what I mean!)

Oh!!! I hope you keep this one cause I want one bad, hehe. Grrrr, too bad my mini budget is on freeze, lol, my boyfriend said no more houses till I finish one. I figure if I wait awhile he will forget he said it, lol!!! This house is a modern mini lovers dream!!!!!

Ohhh, what a gorgeous house! So different from many other houses out there. I really like the combination of "modern day" feel with the traditional aspect of dollhouses. It definitely breaks the sterotype of dollhouses and puts them in a positive light!

I have two questions about the Brookwood...

1. will it be around for a while (the non-birch edition)? I would LOVE To get one but I'm still recovering from Christmas gift spending and paying the bills for the month LOL so my spending allowance is gone for a few months.

2. On the page for the Brookwood, it mentions siding is included. What type of siding is included?

If anyone knows the answers to my questions, that would be great!

I hope everyone had a happy and healthy new year and here's to a FABULOUS 2008 in Miniatures!

Christine

I hope & pray this one will be available for a very long time, as I would also love to build it one day.

this picture makes it look like the side pieces are self contained and could easily be moved around in different configurations.
It does to me, too (pant, pant); is that just with the birch version, or does the regular plywood kit also come this way?
On the page for the Brookwood, it mentions siding is included. What type of siding is included?
Oh, I hope it's the regular wood strip siding! I would love to use it vertically like board & batten siding! (can you tell that rascal has been muttering in my ear?lol)

Birch is smoother, less splintery and takes stain nicely. It is not a million times better though, and if you like to paint and walpaper it might not even matter in the finished product but I am planning for lots of natural wood, some tile and no wallpaper when I built this house so I chose the birch.

I bet if all birch sells and actually I think I read that it already has, Dean would make up another batch, if we aked very nicely!

Birch is smoother, less splintery and takes stain nicely. It is not a million times better though, and if you like to paint and walpaper it might not even matter in the finished product but I am planning for lots of natural wood, some tile and no wallpaper when I built this house so I chose the birch.

I bet if all birch sells and actually I think I read that it already has, Dean would make up another batch, if we aked very nicely!

Considering he only made 20 I expected them all to go flying within the first few hours of the announcement. Because of all the possible wonderful treatments for this lovely house, the plywood version would be the one I'd choose, and cut loose with my imagination & the house's ideas!

How much difference does birchwood make? Is it easier to put together?

I've not seen the Brrokwood, clearly, but have seen the Arthur LTD, and I'd say it's an upgrade well worth getting, especially for the price difference. The pieces of the Arthur are pretty well prepped and ready to assemble. Plus it is limited to 20 pieces, so that's also kinda kewel. :photo: