New Product Alert!

Mini Man

I just wanted to give every one a quick heads up on the release of the Brookwood! We're trying something new... we ran 20 of these houses out of birch plywood! I wanted to let everyone here know before I send out an email on in case they sell out. I Please visit the official Greenleaf Doll House Blog for more details.

Thanks!

Dean

I just wanted to give every one a quick heads up on the release of the Brookwood! We're trying something new... we ran 20 of these houses out of birch plywood! I wanted to let everyone here know before I send out an email on in case they sell out. I Please visit the official Greenleaf Doll House Blog for more details.

Thanks!

Dean

Oh wow, that is so cool! But I see there is a "dollhouse"..and "dollhouse select" -- and the latter is the birchwood? I didn't realize it was available as a "regular"!! I gotta balance my checkbook and drop a huge hint to my husband. A terrific birthday gift for me :)

I didn't realize it was available as a "regular"!!

They just became available Ann. Sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date. I was hoping to get this out before the holidays, but the Arthur limited took a little more time than expected.

Thanks for bringing the Brookwood back--that is a really neat house! I love the kit-bashed version in the additional photos! The person who put that together did an awesome job!--very creative! Now I want one of those, too! Hmmm, do I really need drapes for the living room in my real home?!!...

Thanks again!

Tappy

They just became available Ann. Sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date. I was hoping to get this out before the holidays, but the Arthur limited took a little more time than expected.

Dean, I just went to the store and tried to order the birch Brookwood..and the site would not accept my password. I tried for a new password, and it wouldn't accept that either. I did email customer service, but thought I'd give you a "heads up", if you're reading this! Thanks!

Dean, I just went to the store and tried to order the birch Brookwood..and the site would not accept my password. I tried for a new password, and it wouldn't accept that either. I did email customer service, but thought I'd give you a "heads up", if you're reading this! Thanks!

Are you sure you have the right password? The store is separate from the forum so your password might be different. If the problem continues, try the Forgot Your Password link on the login page.

Thanks!

Ohhhhh, all these eye candy is sending my mini blood sugar levels sky high.... :) It is truly wonderful!

Sooooo, who is getting themselves a wonderful new house????

Hugs

Are you sure you have the right password? The store is separate from the forum so your password might be different. If the problem continues, try the Forgot Your Password link on the login page.

Thanks!

I've tried that and it still wouldn't let me in. The site gave me another password, then wouldn't accept me because I already had an account under the same name. I finally wound up calling to order the Washington.

I told myself no more dollhouses! I haven't even finished the first one, and have so many on the back burner...but I couldn't resist the temptation. It will be a while before I get to it, but had to order the birch plywood kit. I think I need a bigger RL house :D

Thanks Dean for the information, and yet another beautiful house!

*curses under breath* My big resolution for 2008 was no more mini kits! I have two on my ultimate wish list and this is one of them. Oh, the temptation!

Hmmm...I do have a birthday next month. :D

Well there you are! Resolutions are absolutely null and void on your birthday! You can order a new mini kit for your birthday and you'll still be keeping your resolution. Besides, if it's been on your ultimate wish list, it's not "buying a new kit". It's "fulfilling a dream".

<happy dancing> The Brookwood! YAY!!! I've wanted one of those for soooooooooooo long coz it's such a beautiful house and so different from the more traditional victorian kits. Yeppers, I'm getting one and after doing the Arthur, I'm definitely sold on the birch wood.

Deb

:jump: :jump: :jump:

I got one too! :D B) Even though I did it right away, it was not an impulsive buy. Though I do admit I am taking the opportunity to sneak it into the house while we are getting donated stuff for my class send daily. HD wishes to have a home more fee of clutter...it's just one box and it will fit nicely some place behind or undersomething else.... I look forward to getting a kit with that "new wood smell"! :banana:

Once again:

:wtg: Dean and everyone at Greenleaf for choosing the Brookwood to re issue!!!

:lol: :D I heart :throb: all of you

One Select ordered Sah!

I love the Brookwood. The series Dollhouses to Dreamhouses have an edition almost entirely devoted to this kit. Well worth the effort to find. The basic kit is amazing, what you can do with it is limitless.

I am going to order one, but not for a while...I just bought a Glencroft a few weeks ago. Since I am going to wait, it is going to be the regular version and not the birch ply....I also really want a Storybook Cottage, and since the cost of that is the difference between the two Brookwoods, I can justify getting both, right?!

Tappy