Hello to All

aniexma

Well, hello everyone. I've received two dollhouse kits for Christmas, The Glencroft and Storybook Cottage. I've never built a dollhouse before, but plan to start soon. I'm still in the planing stages, choosing paint colours, and waiting for a wiring kit to arrive. I'm going to work on the cottage first, it's less scary.

Welcome to the community, Anne. Both of those houses will be great fun for you. Feel free to ask questions. You'll get lots of answers and suggestions for alternative approaches. You'll learn quickly that there's not just one way to do any part of dollhouse building and decorating, which is one of the reasons it's so much fun and -- dare we say -- addictive! :whistle:

Welcome, Anne. I haven't built the Storybook Cottage, but I rehabbed one year before last. I have built the Glencroft and if someone gave me another I'd build it in a heartbeat! It's a darling house with lots of room. This is a rather addictive hobby, though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...