I know nothing ...

Welcome Gary! :p

Good to have you with us. There are many people here willing to help you along and answer any questions you can come come up with. Good luck, and do take pictures as you go to share with the rest of us. :wave:

Hi Gary,

Welcome! You've already gotten some great advice, and if you have questions along the way you are in the right place. Everyone here is so helpful.

What an awesome brother you are to help your sister with her dollhouse. She's so blessed to have you. (Awww.. I miss my brother! We are very close , just not geographically.)

Yeah. and umm.. I'd love to learn how to put a softail together!! I used to ride, (on the back) and I miss it. You got a bike? I'd love to see a pic.

Would have to put it in Chit Chat or PM it to me.

Good luck w/ the building of.. ?? Which house is it?? Don't forget to post a gallery of your progress and keep us informed!!

Michelle

hi gary!

nobody warned you that this was very addictive? i can just see a nice minature harley shop with bikes all over the place and parts...and paint...and everything else that goes with it! you better get extra glue, lol! i wish you and your sister that best of luck!