Found A Dollhouse/Miniature store in Massachusetts!

MichelleG

If anyone lives in or near Massachusetts, I found a dollhouse supply store.

It's at the Raynham Flea Market off Rt. 44 in Raynham, MA. Open Sundays only.

This woman has owned it for 13 yrs now and she promises she has no plans on closing any time soon.

It's called Mber Woods Dollhouse and Woodcrafts. She sells everything!! She even gave me a

demonstration on using the Easy Cutter tool.

I'm definitely going back there soon w/ lots of cash!! And no kids in tow,, so I can browse to my hearts

content!

Ohh I'm so excited!!!!!

Oooh, another place to add to my list to visit. We are never in that area though.

I saw what may be an interesting store the other day. I didn't have time to investigate, but need to go back. It was called Moose Miniatures and was in Topsfield, MA.

My daughter lives in the Quincy area and she says that there is a miniature place in Braintree called Dollhouse Treasures.

I don't think she has ever been there so no reports of what it is like but she was trying to entice me to come out her way for a visit and thought I might be bribed by the thought of being able to go to an actual store.

On Route 9 I believe in the Marlboro area there was a really nice mini shop. Of course I wasn't "into" minis back then. There was also a mini shop in Fitchberg! that is where I was buying my mini supplies when I lived in Westminster! It was pretty cool. They had lots of dollhouse supplies there. I think there was a small one in Leominster mall. Look in the yellow pages for locations!

Oh and there was one in the Westboro area long ago!

If anyone lives in or near Massachusetts, I found a dollhouse supply store.

It's at the Raynham Flea Market off Rt. 44 in Raynham, MA. Open Sundays only.

This woman has owned it for 13 yrs now and she promises she has no plans on closing any time soon.

It's called Mber Woods Dollhouse and Woodcrafts. She sells everything!! She even gave me a

demonstration on using the Easy Cutter tool.

I'm definitely going back there soon w/ lots of cash!! And no kids in tow,, so I can browse to my hearts

content!

Ohh I'm so excited!!!!!

Wow, Michelle! This is great news! Raynham isn't that far from Marion, where I live. I think I'll plan to go this Sunday.

And speaking of Dollhouse Treasures, I've never been but I was thinking of going there tomorrow. However, it's further away and I got most of what I needed at AC Moore, so I may postpone that trip. For future reference, the AC Moores in Bellingham and Dartmouth Mass still have a decent selection of dollhouse stuff.

The dollhouse shop in Westboro, Flight of Fancy, has closed. The owner decided to retire when the rent was raised astronomically. I got a ton of great stuff at the half-off sale. :D The one on route 9 in Framingham was called Depot Dollhouse, if I remember correctly. I don't know if it's still there.