It`s a Greenleaf mini Anniversary!!

heidiiiii

Thank you guys! I appreciate your congratulations and happy sayings! It's been one year today that I joined this group and I have not regretted it for one moment. I belong to other groups, but this one is "home" to me and where I spend much of my free time. Friends you are - all of you - more family sometimes! I hold each and every one of you very dear to my heart! When I'm down and sad or overworked and frantic - I come here. When I'm depressed, I come here. When something goes wrong, I come here. You are both my loves and my therapy! LOL

Thank you all so much!

Gina aka Wolfie

AWH guys, you make your Wolfie cry! So nice! Thank you all! It seems like I've been here for a long, long time - but I have only been here just a couple of days over a year. See how fast times flies when you are having fun?! And believe me some days I come here to play as life sort of gets in the way.....

Thank you for all the wonderful congrats and greetings! Makes a tear come to my eye!