Hi, I'm Shutterbugkc

:lol: Hello,

Seems I've stumbled across this board on it's first day! I've put together a Magnolia, two Laurels, a Primrose, an Orchid, and a Buttercup. I love dollhouses! Most of these dollhouses have been for other people. I've pretty much stuck to the Corona line, but I've been eyeing a McKinnley.

I have a husband and two kiddos and am currently a psychology graduate student.

So nice to see everyone here!

Shutterbugkc :D

Hi,

I have taken pictures of the last couple I've put together, but I haven't developed them yet. I need to hurry up and get on that. I have been looking at other people's pictures of their dollhouses and would love to share mine as well. That will be my next thing to do! :lol:

Shutterbugkc

Welcome, Shutterbugkc, I've built (& sold) several Buttercups & a couple of Sugarplums, among others. I believe there's an internet group that is devoted just to the Buttercup kit.

Funny you should mention Buttercups, because when I get back home tomorrow, it's time to change my feature house, and guess what it's gonna be? Yep, the Buttercup that hubby and I built for my mother in law!

I think you can get there from www.smallhouses.miniature.net, because I seem to remember Joy Perkins was one of the folks into Buttercups. AM has run articles featuring this kit, Sherise Landrey's haunted "skellie" house was in two issues (the first issue & the following Oct one) and this past April's (cover date says "March") issue's "Heavenly Pet House" is a Buttercup.

If the link I found doesn't get you there, someone on here who is also a Small Stuffer may recall the site I mentioned; otherwise you can try Googling for it.

I think the Buttercup is one of the most versitile house. and I for one love to look at all the different looks that everyone comes up with.

nutti :lol: