Do it yourself projects

Lyn

Seeing Everyone is have such a wealth of mini information I was wondering if you would be so kind to Please post some links to different projects?? I can make for my Lily.

Thanks,

Lyn :lol:

• Like 1

This has some plans for furniture for that Tudor house or castle: http://www.greydragon.org/furniture.html
And this site can link you to other DIY sites: http://www.kub.it/dir/8814/

Edited by havanaholly
removing defunct link
  • Like 1

Thanks Shelly and Holly, That is enough to keep me busy for awhile. But hey the more things I can make myself the better off I will be so if you have more keep them comming.

Thanks,

Lyn :lol:

• Like 3

I've made some of the projects from the mishellyszoo site. I'm going to have to check out all of those other links now though. :lol:

You can find a lot of links on google by searching for "dollhouse miniatures DIY" too.

• Like 1

Wish I had some cool links to add to this - but all I can say is Thanks to every one for posting them! I've been stuck in the house for a week and had a major case of cabin fever (the son and I both have colds, almost over them now thankfully) - All week I've browsed Ebay a million times, been on the computer wayyyy more than anyone should and can't seem to work on my miniatures for more than 10 min without getting restless and just when I think I've seen everything there is to see (more than once) along comes these super links!! -WOW - what a great break - like a mini-mini vacation without leaving the house. :lol: I'm looking forward to trying some of those tutorials! :D

-David

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Holly, Thanks for adding that one I didnt see it.

Lyn

Ada seems like a real sweetie, she posts on DHM's forum & ATM.  She makes mini jewelry & began woodturning a year or so ago.

BTW, I didn't see www.wannainelpaso.com .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lyn, I just noticed the puppies in your avatar. We adore beagles! Our old one has been gone nearly ten years and I still miss him, the "baby" is 13 now! (She's half beagle & half walking hound, not nearly as smart as our old old beagle, but awfully sweet!) I love live "minis"!

• Like 1

Holly, Thanks those are my babies when we first brought them home. Bart and Autumn they are now 18 months old they were born on Sept.11,2005. Yes they are very smart dogs Bart is smarter then his sister though.

Lyn

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Irene-

You and I will be getting together to do some of these great projects!! :) Summertime will be hectic, but when the cold weather comes back ... as it always does, we can set "play-dates" and make lots of goodies from all these great links! :blink:

• Like 1

Thanks Melissa for thelink. I'm going to need a chair for my desk DH made me. But the sad part is our pizzas are delivered without the little "pizza table". So anyone have any suggestions as to what could replace it?

• Like 1

Irene-

You and I will be getting together to do some of these great projects!! :) Summertime will be hectic, but when the cold weather comes back ... as it always does, we can set "play-dates" and make lots of goodies from all these great links! :blink:

That would be fun! By fall maybe my Garfield will be almost done

• Like 2