Do it yourself projects

Lyn

DHMS' sister publication, Dolls' House Projects, volume 2, number 1, is devoted to nursery projects that include furniture & toys. I no longer have the site bookmarked but I'm sure you could Google the url to see if they still have that back issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just found this site a bit back when I started finishing my Glencroft dollhouse.

And today, I stepped out into the forum here... wow.

These links are AWESOME!

They will keep me happy and busy for quite a while :D

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

As I was unable to post to any of the contests last night, I consoled myself with checking out the links mentioned in this site. What a delightful 2 hours I spent looking and making notes about where to find things of interest.

Thanks to all who had posted before me. You made my day.

As I was unable to post to any of the contests last night, I consoled myself with checking out the links mentioned in this site. What a delightful 2 hours I spent looking and making notes about where to find things of interest.

Thanks to all who had posted before me. You made my day.

I have spent quite a few hours browsing through these links myself. I have used some of the printies. Thanks to everyone who has submitted a link.

Upholstery scraps (waleless corduroy, etc) make nice carpet, so does felt. Bunka can be used to simulate buri. You can use rubber stamps and acrylic paints on cloth to make painted floor cloths. There's also a flocked scrapbook paper that some people have used successfully.

A thousand thanks to all of you wonderful people who listed all the web sites for projects and printables. I think I used up most of the ink in my printer printing so may of them. There are so many more I'd like to print but must wait till I get more ink.

I really thank you all.

I even made a note where this project page is so I can find it again. I seem to forget where the sights are that I'm interested in.

I think they call that 'a senior moment' :tongue4:

Thanks again.

Beth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I havent posted in a while Christmas was nuts & we are busy starting a new buisness so not alot of time for minis. I do need help though with a couple of things first & most important I am working on what you might call an indoor garden there will be chairs to relax in, a small well, I have made a little fairy garden & there will be an Asian section with so far only a bonsai & asian lantern but I cant find any where how to make a water fountain. PLEASE HELP if anyone has a magizine article or a book or something that can give me some guidence on how to make a fountain I would LOVE them forever!!!!!!!!!! I am so stuck on this one with no Ideas. Ok with that out of the way the second question I had was HOW big you know in Inches for us slow learners :birthday: should a average blanket be like maybe for a double bed? OH yeah 1" scale duh :banana: I should have added that!!!! ok I will stop my foolish ramblings now & hope for some replies before I lose my mind & become unable of intellegent speech!!!!

Cass in Calgary :banana: