Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Project Runway Season Finale tonite

11 posts in this topic

WooHoo! We are ga-ga over this show.

Love Tim Gunn.

Natalie, Chelsea and I are rooting for the Cockateel (Christian). It comes on at 10pm est.

Ohhhh! I can't wait!

We are hoping for a Jillian win.

We like Chrsitian too but, he's a bit too much of a Dram Queen/Pain in the Booty.

Although, I do want him to come in 2nd :yes:

I am really :p upset Chris didn't make it.The grecian draping guy is not very exciting in his designs...bleccch :yes:

Chris was definately my pick *pout*. I want Christian to win now, Jillian whines way to much!! Hehehehehe!!! I love this show!!

I'm also thinking that Christian will win. He has quite an imagination.

Natalie and I squealed...Our hairy boy Christian deserved it. I think all the designers should get alot of customers. They were all good.

Well, I am glad Christain won. His collection was fierce, and I was surprised that Jillian's collection was'nt more interesting.

One reason I did'nt really want Christian to win originally was he does not design for anyone over a size 2 and, that's not too realistic.

Yes, I've been very upset since Chris left...I loved Chris :yes:

This was my favorite season of the show so far!

Can't wait 'til next years!

Is anyone going to watch Top Chef?!!!

Oh yes. Fred got me hooked on this one too. He LOVES IT. And he is not much of a reality show watcher.

They should have hung HUNG (sp?) last season. Nasty lil chef!

I loved Christian's reaction when he won. It showed a side of him that was not so fierce. After Tim Gunn visited the designers at their homes was when I decided I really wanted Christian to win. He was living in such a modest apartment with limited workspace. I don't think I would want to set up my bed at night to sleep. He remained focused and really created an innovative collection. It seemed that all the designers were really moved by the art gallery challenge as a inspiration for their collection. I am already looking forward to next year.