Calling Lawyer tomorrow

tracibobs

we'll some of you all may remember i posted a while back that my sister was living with me her and me never got along with my mother she is beyond hard to deal with so she came to live with me and we'll she was with me she started doing good in school again and was happy.

My mother and me got in a huge fight today and she came to take her the police said i could not do anything because she was her mother that i would have to speak to a lawyer she will be 15 may 19th she said once before that if she had to go home she would run away so im so scared i cant do anything till morning.

She was crying so hard and there was nothing i could do i feel so bad. It seems like nothing is going right with everything going on im so not sure what else i can take.

It would be great if everyone can keep their fingers crossed that all goes ok for me at the lawyers.

My nerves are shot im so.Imso tired but no i wont sleep tonight

Traci

I remember you posting about this. Good for you for trying to help your sister. A lawyer is a better idea than calling social services (child protective division) She could just be taken from you and your mother and put in foster care if you did that. Good luck. At 15 I would think she would have some kind of say in where she wants to live. Does anyone else in your family support you in this? It would be a good idea to get character letters and letters of recommendation on your behalf now. (You get them from friends, employers, neighbors)

So sorry that it has come down to this, but your doing the right thing. If your sister is doing better with you then that's where she should be. I hope your talk with the lawyer goes well and that you can figure something out.

Jennifer

Good luck Traci! And good luck to your sister as well. I do hope she doesn't run away! Sounds like you have a tough row to hoe on this one, and we're all thinking of you and hoping for the best!

Good luck Traci, I hope the lawyers have some good suggestions and that everything works out best for you and your sister.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Muriel

spoke to the lawyer and she found out and know she wants to talk im sure she had no idea i would go to the layer about this so we'll see what she says im still going to try and get something to show that she can live with me so everytime we get in a fight she pulls this.