PEEPS!!!

I just got my fan newsletter from Just Born about their Peeps. Apparently they have media-based peep diorama contests! They run them through local papers, so if you are interested in putting together a Peeps diorama - see if one of the participating newspapers at their link are local for you and if they are still accepting submissions (Washington Post's has already expired) :( But I'll try York!!

Peep Diorama

Yup! Those awesome sugary Peeps! I'll have a hard time not inhaling them too!!

Check out the Peep Show from Washington Post's contest last year! I love Reservoir Peeps! I'm thinking maybe Peeps of the Caribbean...

My newspaper is listed. (the new london day)

Remember I did the Peeps contest last year with the MHM? I got an honorable mention but that was about it.

Not going to do it this year. I cannot think of anything to do plus my camera is broken. Dawn! You have to REPRESENT! Hop to it grrrrl! LOL

Was in "Brooks/Rite Aide" pharmacy last night, went down the seasonal aisle to avoid old ladies, and what do I see but PEEPS in very color of the rainbow, it was like they all knew I did not like them and were watching me.........................creepy.

Ewwwww...I don't like them either, but there so darn cute. My kids love them.......gross!! My mom likes them too but only if there stale and all hard, can it get any grosser then that....ewwwwwwww....(my daughter is reading over my shoulder at the moment " knock it off Emma" hahahahahaha)