Greenleaf's 2nd Annual Spring Fling Contest

Our Second Annual Spring Fling Contest

spring-flingB.jpg

Greenleaf is proud to announce the start of our second annual Spring Fling Contest (formally the Heart Arbor Contest)! Last years contest was such fun, we decided to make a whole new kit just for this contest! This mini workshop is a great project to get you in the spring mood! It's a fine little building on its own and will look great sitting next to your dollhouse!

To make this years contest extra interesting, we're going to name this new building after the winner! That's right, instead of the Greenleaf Workshop, we'll rename it after you - for example, Mary's Workshop! Now how cool is that?

In a nutshell, just submit a picture of a scene with your Winners Workshop and you might win one of these great prizes below. The best news is that Greenleaf has put together a special deal on the Winners Workshop for $8.95 with FREE SHIPPING on your order* (more details below)! So join us in the fun as well celebrate the seasons!

The Prizes

First Prize - A $300 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $300 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our flagship model, the Garfield Dollhouse!

Second Prize - A Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse

brookwood-large.jpg

The Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse was a special production run in which we upgrade the kit to the finest birch plywood we could find. We only ran 20 of these houses and they are currently sold out, but we keep one aside for this special occasion! Learn more about the Brookwood Select here.

Value: $199.95

Third Prize - A Select Edition of the Vineyard Cottage

Vineyard-Cottage-Large.jpg

The Vineyard Cottage has just been released and like the Brookwood Dollhouse, we had a special production run in which we upgrade the kit to the finest birch plywood we could find. The Select Edition of the Vineyard Cottage is still available exclusively at the Greenleaf Company Store while supplies last, but maybe you can win one for FREE! Learn more about the Vineyard Cottage Select here.

Value: $129.95

The Details

You will need a Winner's Workshop which is available at a special price of $8.95 with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US*. Just go to the Greenleaf Insider Sale by March 31, 2008 and during the checkout process, enter the Promotion Code: SPRING-FLING-08

store-code-small.jpg

Enter here on the shipping page during checkout

Decorate your Winner's Workshop and include it in a scene, maybe next to your dollhouse or in a garden setting, whatever strikes your fancy. You can also turn your Workshop into ANYTHING your imagination can dream up. Please note there is only one entry per member.

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by Memorial Day, May 26, 2008, with the words in the subject line "I'm a winner". You can include a short description of your project.

A select group of Greenleaf Staff, not Forum Staff, but the people that actually make your dollhouses, will select the winners based on originality.

The winners will be announced the first week in June and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for all to enjoy!

Order your Winners Workshop here for $8.95 with FREE SHIPPING*

Good Luck everyone!

*Greenleaf is providing a delivered price just for this contest that is below cost. We're sorry that the free shipping only applies to US members, but we urge our members outside the US to still participate in this contest. We have setup a discounted shipping rate to help you out. There is an additional $6.00 to Canada and $14.00 Europe and Down Under. Please select the appropriate destination on the Winners Workshop page.

• Like 1

I have a question! Can you submit an entry with more than one of the kits bashed together?

And I hope it's okay to order more than one anyway, my tyke is going to do one as well!

I have a question! Can you submit an entry with more than one of the kits bashed together?

And I hope it's okay to order more than one anyway, my tyke is going to do one as well!

You can use as many kits as you like Jen... no problem with ordering more than one!

Thanks!

Dean

Yay! I have been waiting and waiting! My order is placed - that was so easy! Thanks Dean! Now I need to decide what to do with it! Ohhh the excitement! (BTW, my kids are in the other room with their eyes practically rolling out of their heads! They just don't "get me". B) )

well I've been gone for a LONG time so what better way to come back than to jump in head first...my little kit has been ordered now I need a brainstorming session to figure out what to do with it B):)

Oh my brainstorming session was simple...that little kit is very inspiring! B):) I think I have what I want to do...now how to make it look authentic :) the fun part begins...And heck it isn't even here yet!!!!

Guest Nathaniel

I'm so excited!!! I have been inspired to do something really neat with mine!!! I can't wait!!! I just placed my order and can't wait to get started on it!!!

-Nathaniel

I've just sort of ordered my kit, New Zealand does not appear on the list so I had to say I lived in Australia, but these things are sent to try us. Can't wait it will be my first Greenleaf kit!!!!!!

1 kit so many ideas....

Could anyone please give me pictures or links to what last years contest winners looked like ? I would love to see and I would love to see if I can pull a contest off lol thanks so much I am excited !! and have just oredered mine .

Could anyone please give me pictures or links to what last years contest winners looked like ? I would love to see and I would love to see if I can pull a contest off lol thanks so much I am excited !! and have just oredered mine .
Lookee here:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...q=sc&cat=51

I don't know, I would love to do this challenge but I have been thinking and thinking all day and I just can't come up with an idea!!!!!

Cement Block Cement Block

must be a blockhead.

Dean I keep trying to put the promotion code in for free shipping and it keeps saying cannot locate code . I put in " Spring-Fling 08" like it says but it won't work! Help!

Your coupon code can not have spaces SPRING-FLING-08

Hi,

Before I order my very first kit ever. Where it says the workshop can be added to a miniature scene or a garden. Does that mean it has to be something new that you made to go with the workshop or can I use a garden I made almost 2 yrs ago?

Thank you

Janet

Also, Bea, make sure you're entering in the "Add a Promotion Code" box and not the Redeem a Gift Certificate code box located right above it (that's what I didn't initially)...