Greenleaf's 2nd Annual Spring Fling Contest

Dean I keep trying to put the promotion code in for free shipping and it keeps saying cannot locate code . I put in " Spring-Fling 08" like it says but it won't work! Help!

It looks like you're missing the dash after fling. Also, try using all caps. Best bet it to just copy and paste this:

SPRING-FLING-08

I also wanted to mention that there seems to be a problem at checkout for folks who are ordering outside the USA. You will see additional shipping charges added to your order even when using the proper code. I apologize for this and assure you that these additional charges will not hit your credit card.

Thanks!

Dean

I started ordering this but made a mistake on my order form and wish to pay by credit card instead of paypal. Is there any way I can change the order? or should I just make a separate order since the first one will not ship without payment being made.

It seems like such a cute kit and I have an idea for it. Maybe it will get me back into the building spirit.

Melissa

I also orderd one! I thinkthis little kit is just what I need to get my hands back in mini working order. I already have a few ideas stirring I cant wait to for it to arrive.

Hi,

in the end I just put my order thru (with a total of 108.03 on it). With the hope (knowledge) that Dean and his team will fix it up before charging me!

But in saying that I could not get the fling thing to work even when I cut and pasted it, but them the breaks, hopefully Dean (broad shoulders that man) will see me right.

If I was excited before then I don't know what to call this! I had a few ideas but just felt so-so about them, but tonight while waiting at DS's karate class it hit me! I'll never get to sleep now! Pulling it off well may be beyond me, but I will give it a shot!

ETA: this was my 1,000th post!!! Woo Hoo what a night! (guess I need to get out more and possibly drink less coffee in the evenings :whistle: thanks for putting up with me!)

Hi,

in the end I just put my order thru (with a total of 108.03 on it). With the hope (knowledge) that Dean and his team will fix it up before charging me!

But in saying that I could not get the fling thing to work even when I cut and pasted it, but them the breaks, hopefully Dean (broad shoulders that man) will see me right.

Same happened to me.............................hoping i dont get charged too :)

I have my idea :idea: and have spent the morning scouring pictures and google images :whistle:

This is my first competition too.....I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :banana:

Ooohh.. I just had to order this cutie too.

Also hoping that nasty $85 shipping charge was simply a ghost... heh.

I have a few ideas, but I think I'll be working on this with my daughter, she made me order it...

All done. I ordered my kit.

I woke up dreaming about the ding-dang thing and I had not even ordered at the time. I guess my brain was telling me to hurry up and order the it already! LOL

I have plenty of time to work on it and get it ready AND get a camera!

Just ordered mine :whistle: Can't wait to get started...very excited....Got a few ideas and if I can pull one off it's going to be a surprise for my husband

Okay -- order's in!!! Know just what this will be, too (and thanks, Dean, for the free shipping!!!! :whistle: ) A really fun little project -- tho' my 'little' projects have a way of growing :banana:

Hey all I need some help (most likely Dean will have the answer) but I am in Canada & when I try to order the kit it still charges me $20.88 for shipping on top of the cost of the kit even though I put the code in. Help!!!!!

Cass in Calgary(now Strathmore)

I am sooooo excited! I can't wait to get started on it!

This is really good for me... I've been in kind of a "pierce" slump. I've been working on running the electric for a month now and I'm still not satisfied with it all yet.

Oh.... the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!! :whistle:

I wish this house was in stores because I don't have a credit card or a paypal account. I would love to join this contest, it sounds like such fun and I had ideas when I first heard about it.

Hi,

Before I order my very first kit ever. Where it says the workshop can be added to a miniature scene or a garden. Does that mean it has to be something new that you made to go with the workshop or can I use a garden I made almost 2 yrs ago?

Thank you

Janet

Last year's contest some people added it to houses or scenes they already built and others built new scenes. So either way.

I thought of an idea, so I ordered mine yesterday.

I have solved the problem I had in how to order the kit. I decided to transfer some money into paypal, instead of canceling that order and creating a new order. I spent so much at Christmas shopping online that I had left the paypal account with just $1 in it to prevent online shopping. LOL. Oh well, it is time to start working on miniatures again.

Melissa

Hey all I need some help (most likely Dean will have the answer) but I am in Canada & when I try to order the kit it still charges me $20.88 for shipping on top of the cost of the kit even though I put the code in. Help!!!!!

Cass in Calgary(now Strathmore)

Just go ahead and complete the order. I'll make sure that you're not charged the $20.88 shipping. :o

I wish this house was in stores because I don't have a credit card or a paypal account. I would love to join this contest, it sounds like such fun and I had ideas when I first heard about it.

If you'd like, just send a check for $8.95 (if you're in the US) to:

Greenleaf Dollhouses

436 Lake Road

Schenevus, NY 12155

Just mention the contest and be sure to included your shipping address.

Thanks!

Dean

Alls well, To everyone having problems, Dean and his wonderful team have fixed all prpblems at their end. (my invoice was for 108.03, only got charged 22.) My country had to go in as Europe, and I'm in the south pacific, not a problem to them!

Can't wait....wonder how long at this end customs will hold up the order? so much for Boarder control, they should reaslise that this is a life and death suitation and just let it thru!

I went to Hobby Lobby for some things for my BH, and a super cool idea for the workshop entered my brain. I'm definitely psyched about the contest. Thanks Greenleaf.

Dever Duo,

Suzanne and Brianna