Greenleaf's 2nd Annual Spring Fling Contest

Alls well, To everyone having problems, Dean and his wonderful team have fixed all prpblems at their end. (my invoice was for 108.03, only got charged 22.) My country had to go in as Europe, and I'm in the south pacific, not a problem to them!

Can't wait....wonder how long at this end customs will hold up the order? so much for Boarder control, they should reaslise that this is a life and death suitation and just let it thru!

Mine was fixed too :) :) Dean and his wonderful team were probably up all night fixing the problems....Thank you Thank you thank you :o

As to the customs this end....I never thought of that!!! We will just have to get our protest banners out!! :w00t:

As you say, it's a life or death situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Cant wait to get going its sooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!! :hmm:

Can someone help? I have tried to order 2 of these, but I keep entering my email address, and it keeps saying try entering your address again. I receive emails from Greenleaf no problem, and I did receive this one, so I don't understand what is going wrong. Any ideas? Thanks..........Leslie

Leslie -- make sure your caps lock is off since a lot of websites are case sensitive. Otherwise, I haven't a clue what could be wrong....if you can't order on-line, you can can call the order in.

Unfortunately my problem was not solved. Dean if I could send a money order for the $8.95 wih the $6.00 shipping to Canada would I be able to do that?

Sure Kathie, just send a check for $8.95 (if you're in the US) to:

Greenleaf Dollhouses

436 Lake Road

Schenevus, NY 12155

Just mention the contest and be sure to included your shipping address.

Can someone help? I have tried to order 2 of these, but I keep entering my email address, and it keeps saying try entering your address again. I receive emails from Greenleaf no problem, and I did receive this one, so I don't understand what is going wrong. Any ideas? Thanks..........Leslie

Just a reminder Leslie, the store and the forum are separate, so you will need to create an new account there if you've never order before. If you are unsure, go to the password reset page and enter your email address. If you have account, you can reset your password. If you don't have an account, it will tell you so and you will need to create one.

Don't be concerned if you see extra shipping charges. We don't charge your card until we ship your order and at that time, we will remove any extra charges. I apologize for this glitch. It's mostly effecting orders outside the USA.

Thanks,

Dean

Ohhhh, so much ideas bursting around here now isn't there???? Need to catch my breath and have some checing the finances after the vacation :banana: but I know I want one....

Hugs and it is so nice being back, eventhough it has started snowing here :rofl: somewaht different from Cyprus!

Unfortunately my problem was not solved. Dean if I could send a money order for the $8.95 with the $6.00 shipping to Canada would I be able to do that?

Sorry Kathie, Susanne pointed out to me that you are in Canada, so my previous answer probably wasn't much help. Here's what I should have said:

Sure, just send a check for $8.95 if you're in the US, a postal money order for $14.95 if your in Canada or a postal money order for $22.95 from anywhere else in the world to:

Greenleaf Dollhouses

436 Lake Road

Schenevus, NY 12155

Just mention the contest and be sure to included your shipping address.

I apologize for not getting this right the first time!

Dean

Hello everyone,

I am forced out of hiding with this contest! I thought I'd have more time to play online after I graduated, but I seem to have less time than ever! But, I just can't stay away from these little contests.

A quick update: I graduated with my M.S. in Counseling Psychology in December and I passed my licensing exam in February, so now I am a Licensed Professional Counselor - Intern. I can drop the "Intern" part and be fully licensed once I've completed another 3,000 hours of work. :rofl:

I've got my kit ordered and my idea brewing. :banana:

It's so much fun to pop back in and see so many familiar faces!

Karen

HELP!!!!

I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT?

I read about people from australia having problems with the postage, i have been scared to order but after hearing from these people that i was fixed up i ordered.

i did pay through paypal, im a bit worried that i did something wrong now! Please tell me that it will be fixed

VERY WORRIED!!!

Edited by louloufairy