Greenleaf's 2nd Annual Spring Fling Contest

Boo Hoo Hoo

I didn't make it in time. My promised grand child care didn't happen this weekend so my Spring Fling still isn't done. I'm disappointed but now that I see all the entries in the Sneak Peek, my newbie status wouldn't have stood a chance with all your fantabulous entries !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you all. They are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning to finish my entry and will post it in my gallery when it gets finished. Since the contest is over, I can tell you title now. It was "Viking Bike Yard." It's a bash of 2 kits with a motorcycle theme enhanced with a Viking Norseman warriors.

So far it has a raised tin roof, old beat up doors, metal mesh covered windows, a workbench and shelves and lots of biker accessories, lots of mechanic tools and other tools. The roof has old fashioned lift up metal skylight with metal mesh covering it. Don't want those bikes to get stolen !! It has a metal floor and some metal on the outside too. Of course it has biker babes decorating it too !

My DH is a biker in his other life - currently has a Kawasaki Vulcan Motorcycle and a Yamaha V-Max. He picked the name and the Viking theme after I told him I wanted to create it with him in mind.

So, someday you'll see my post for Spring Fling and maybe you can take a peek then.

Good luck to the entrants and congrats to the winners. Yeah for Greenleaf too !!

And all the Harley chopper riders are ROTLTAO that your hubs rides rice-burners! (Sorry, we used to own a bookstore in Jackonville on the West Side, and a sizeable percentage of our customers were hog-riders)

• 6 months later...

I am having the same trouble, no place to enter the code, as it says can't locate that code, or invalid, or something like that.

Please help I need to order mine as well.

Deirdre

No for the 2009 Spring Fling thing???

Edited by Deirdre

Hi Deirdra ... the Heart Spring fling ended before you joined the forum last spring. There hasn't been an announcement of one for Spring 2009 yet. Stay tuned! :)