Greenleaf's 2nd Annual Spring Fling Contest

Mine is not done yet!!!! Where do I send the pictures when I get them ready????? This is my first contest!!!

Claire >^,,^<

From annoucement:

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by Memorial Day, May 26, 2008, with the words in the subject line "I'm a winner". You can include a short description of your project.

How many of you have been taking progressive shots and are planning on posting those in your gallery along with the 3 that'll go in the contest gallery?

Jen, I had wanted to do that but my computer is very very unstable. We are not adding anything new to her (pics, songs, programs). We want her to last until we purchase the new computer..hopefully the first or second week in June.

So I guess i will just have to be satisfied with the photos I entered.

Guest Nathaniel
From annoucement:

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by Memorial Day, May 26, 2008, with the words in the subject line "I'm a winner". You can include a short description of your project.

I have a question. It looks like I am going to need every last second to finish up my Spring Fling. I took on a project that was a little bigger than I expected. hehehehe. Anyways, my question is, is it ok If I am not able to submit my pics until 11:59pm on the night of Monday, May 26th, Memorial Day??? I think I will end up finishing it up that day and taking pics and submitting them that night. I work best under pressure. I have worked on mine for days and days but still have quite a bit to do...

Let me know.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

I was wondering the same thing. Do we get until midnight on Monday the 26th? I surely hope so !!!!

If there is going to be any chance mine gets finished it will be over the long weekend while I have grandchild care available to me. 8, 3, and 13 months old grandkids living with me don't give me a great deal of free time to do dh's anymore.

While it's not looking too hopeful at the moment, miracles can happen, right? This is the magical world of miniatures after all.

Sniffle, sniffle, if mine doesn't get finished in time, I will still finish it and post it in a gallery at some point in time.

Good luck to everyone.

I have a question. It looks like I am going to need every last second to finish up my Spring Fling. I took on a project that was a little bigger than I expected. hehehehe. Anyways, my question is, is it ok If I am not able to submit my pics until 11:59pm on the night of Monday, May 26th, Memorial Day??? I think I will end up finishing it up that day and taking pics and submitting them that night. I work best under pressure. I have worked on mine for days and days but still have quite a bit to do...

Let me know.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

I can't wait to see what you've been working on .....the suspense is killing me!!!!!

-Susanne

Guest Nathaniel
I can't wait to see what you've been working on .....the suspense is killing me!!!!!

-Susanne

Im soooo excited about my Spring Fling project. I just hope I can finish it in time. It really ended up being a pretty big project for me, considering how small the little house/shed/whatever it is, actually is. What I REALLY love about this year's project is that you can do really whatever you want with this little thing, and it was SOOO AFFORDABLE. I ended up bashing quite a few of them together! I can't WAIT TO SHARE PICS WITH EVERYONE!!!! I think its coming out really good. I think I may end up purchasing MORE of these little kits in the future too.

:wave::clap::wave:

-Nathaniel

I just sent in my entry! Yea! I feel like I can enjoy my weekend now! Good luck everybody! I'm gonna love seeing what you have all done with yours!

I am excited this kit was a lot of fun ! Can't wait to see what everyone made with there kits.

I turned my pictures in the other day and thank you Dean for such a quick response.

Really it was just so much fun to make the kit and see my "little" idea become reality .

thanks , Brandaen

So totally forgot to take new pics as I scrapped the whole lot I took the other day :p I do hope we will get another bright day tomorrow.... (And it is all Mr LE Arthur's faulrt really....)

Will take them and send them tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed!

Hugs