A big thank you from the Gazette

Deb

I just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all the contributors to this month's Gazette!! I think it's one of the best issues we've ever had. <grinning> A couple of the contributors expressed some nervousness about writing an article, but they did a *fabulous* job, as I'm sure you'll all agree. Please join me in giving a standing ovation to all the contributors to this month's newsletter.........they're awesome!

Deb

Here! Here! ... kudos to all of the kiddos who were involved under Deb's leadership. This really is the best issue to date. But then, The Gazette has been getting better and better every month. :)

Congrats everyone! Haven't read it all yet, but it seems excellent so far. I just can't believe that another month has passed already and another Gazette is due! I found it in my Inbox and couldn't believe it was already that time!

Muriel :)

:):wave::banana: :banana: :yikes:

LOVED this month's issue!!!! I have read it just twice now, and will have to bring a nice cup of coffe to sit back and have another read through real soon! Thank you to all involved and also congratualtions to all as well!

Hugs

Great issue!! Congratulations to everyone--all the articles are informative, and well written. Enjoyed the whole newsletter immensely.

So many multi-talented people.

I was fun and Deb definitely made me feel very comfortable while writing, not a strongpoint for me.

it was fun...in case Deb should ask any of you to write something ..it wasn't hard, she is great at hand-holding.

Aw, you two didn't need any help at all! You both did a fantastic job! Ann, I've always been impressed with the Brimble rehab, but after reading your article, I really understood what a labor of love it was for you and how many cool renovations you did (like that door on the stairwell). And Greg, I'm still amazed looking at the pictures in your article at how hard it is to tell the difference between real life and miniature! Your tips and techniques for acheiving those results are golden!

I'm always looking for submissions for the Gazette and would love to have more of our members submit articles and tutorials. You don't have to wait to be asked! LOL! If you've got a tut or an article you've written or would like to write, drop me a PM.

Deb

I really enjoyed the newsletter. I had one question, Does anyone use the large nail sandstrips (like giand emeryboards with foam in the center) to sand out the notches in the dollhouses. I have found they are the perfect size and they come in all degrees of coarseness.

Glad to be here.

Patbdlack

I really enjoyed the newsletter. I had one question, Does anyone use the large nail sandstrips (like giand emeryboards with foam in the center) to sand out the notches in the dollhouses. I have found they are the perfect size and they come in all degrees of coarseness.

Glad to be here.

Patbdlack

We're awfully glad to have you here, too, Pat! I love to use the acrylic nail boards for fine sanding on mini furniture, especially turnings. I like emery boards for the notches, too; but for most sanding I have found the sanding block works great (doorways, window openings & the doors & windows themselves).

• 2 weeks later...