What are you up to today? This week?

heidiiiii

RECOVERY would be nice. Sort of overdid it yesterday and today I'm in hurtful heaven, so I'm just going to relax and take it easy and go to the library!

Wolfie,

You know that you are NOT supposed to overdo it! Bad Wolfie! Take more care of yourself, please! :hug:

Oh Wolfie, please take it easy as your Dr said to do. Get really better so that you can really enjoy life and not hurt!!!!

We are getting down to the wire for our trip preparations. Got a beauty appt this afternoon to try and improve my landscape before we leave. Will also get some last minute grocery shopping in and confirm hotel and airline arrangements latter this pm. Doing laundry this am and will have to drag out the suitcases so we can start packing. Watered all the house plants and prepped the plant wicks. Called vet and cleared our dog sitter (DD2) to authorize care if necessary,

I had been hoping that I would be able to meet with one of my favorite new authors while down there and low and behold, we will be having dinner with her Saturday night!!!! Will take all three of her books with me and get them autographed.

Well, back to tasks!!!!

I went to walmart and was able to get Chelsea a 2 person tent, a twin size air mattress, and a hand pump all for $60. Yahoo! They will all fit nicely in a duffle bag with her sleeping bag. One bag for her clothes and one bag for her shelter.

Back home again after the funeral, it was a beautiful ceremony, just like gran' would have liked it. Spent some time afterwards with PILs, BIL and his wife. Sort of drained but still not, hard to explain...

Hugs

I'm glad it went well Anna. hugs to you.

I'm getting ready to start moving stuff out for this sale. I sure will be glad to have it done and over with. Just gotta find a place in the shade to sit where I can still watch over stuff in the driveway.

((((HUGS)))) Anna.

I am bit sad today. Just a shock about MJ plus Farrah. Two icons of my youth are gone.

Gotta run with Chelsea today to get stuff for her trip. She leaves on Monday. On Tuesday I am going to rip her room apart and steam clean the carpet. Praise!

It needs it.

It is getting kinda steamy today. The weather is supposed to get warmer this coming week. We do not even have the ACs in the windows yet!!

I am feeling kinda yucky. I think I am going to have my Dr give me a better allergies script then what I have been taking over the counter. I feel like a slug and I cannot be a slug today. I have stuff to do.

TGIF everybody!

I was out early this morning to do a good watering of the new plants and potted plants, then pulled some weeds in a shady area. The weeds are going gangbusters! Tomorrow we're going to Lilywood Farms for some interesting daylilies. There are places for lots of daylilies in my garden plan, and they're having a sale this weekend and next. One of the local nurseries is having their closing-for-the-summer sale this weekend, so I'll be heading over there later today to see what perennials are left. It's already 86F at 9:45 am, but it doesn't seem quite so humid today.

Making my last preps for the trip to Florida tomorrow. Drug out the suitcases, laid out the clothes, need to hit the ATM and try to get in a hair trim. Will pack this evening and make one last check of emails.

Thank you all for the hugs, I/we felt them for sure! Today is another day and since we are getting ready for a two week trip to Greece on Sunday we are sort of busy with positive things, which is good!

Hugs

It's miserably hot here today. I expected that, so only ran the garage sale until 12 today and tomorrow. But by the time I got everything carried back in, I couldn't see for the sweat in my eyes! Gotta take it easy until time to go after DH.

MUCH cooler here, only into the high 90s! We went after groceries, also buying for the upcoming trip with an extra hungry mouth to feed. I glued up the mirror-image Fairfield's foundation.

All packed, and we'll be off in a couple of minutes! We'll be back home in two weeks after hopefully a lot of relaxing hikes, good food and nothing much to do than go into "snooze" mood LOL

Hugs

All packed, and we'll be off in a couple of minutes! We'll be back home in two weeks after hopefully a lot of relaxing hikes, good food and nothing much to do than go into "snooze" mood LOL

Hugs

Have a safe trip!

We'll be gone when you get back, so have a very good time and try not to sunburn! We should be home by August!

Today DH is off to the RV dealer to see if our LHOTH is ready to come home so we can go on our upcoming trip! and this afternoon we're off to a friend's birthday party, being held on the banks of Ocheesee Pond, one of our avorite paddling places. In the meantime I'm assembling the OH! so cute 1:24 Lighthouse kit!

Chelsea leaves tomorrow for Ohio. We were non stop shopping yesterday. I was exhausted and passed out in front of Roseanne marathon. LOL Today she needs to pack. She is going to do it..I am going to be strong and let her do it. LOL I am letting go. The only thing I will do is give her the ziplocs for her stuff and help her measure the bags to make sure they are within the allowed limits.

I have to check the weather for Ohio this week...oh it is not going to be too bad. 70s-80s. Just like here. If you heard about the tornado that touched down in CT..That was no where near me. Upstate near the Mass border. Those storms were really bad but they did not come close to my neck of the woods.

So another day of preparations and then I will be done. Phew!

Cleaned up the garage sale mess, and returned the garage to DH and DS. I'm framing family photos for my DH this morning. They are so tiny, you can't tell who they are! Oh well, the family will recognize them and maybe get a kick out of seeing them. Also framing a printie of an old Texas map to go over the mantle. I do have my loyalties!

I'm glad you got back before we left, Wolfmeister, and that the new pain meds work for you.

The LHOTH that went in Thursday early AM & promised for NO LATER than first thing yesterday AM hadn't even gone into the shop! DH got the wheel bearings repacked and the repairs will have to wait; he is trying to draft a letter of complaint that isn't profane to email the parent company.

No surgery. I should have gone on Thursday and I was in such pain, I couldn't sit, couldn't lie down, just had to walk. I walked all day until I fell down in exhaustion. But I knew Doug couldn't take me on Thursday as I would have had to sit in the car for an hour and a half. Friday was the same. Saturday I felt better and knew I had to go to the hospital. So off we went mid-morning. I was there until late last night. Again, tests. Negative. Again cat scan - negative. They gave me a shot of morphine - made me sick. They gave me anti-nausia medication - made me sick. Finally before they released me they gave me another morphine shot 3 times stronger than the first due to the pain - sick? Ask the people who had to clean me up, themselves up, and the room up. Then more anti-nausea and home I came. I slept all night for the first time in several months. Painfree. At a cost. Now I'm on new meds and hopefully this helps. Anyway I'm to rest for several days, not lift anything from 5 to 7 pounds. They feel that since nothing is showing up in the tests and catscan that it's badly torn muscles from back to side and abdoman. And I've found out I'm allergic to morphine and Lor-tabs. So can't do anything but sit and read and type a bit. Some life. But I can still dress the dolls I have to dress and get them out. And start pouring again probably in a week or so. I'm sorry I'm wimping out on folks, but don't worry, I'm good at my word.

Dearest Wolfie,you are not wimping out on anybody.Those who know you will be patient.Your health is more important than a few dolls.Take it easy beautiful and you'' be our dollmaster again.If we could ,Liza and I would be there in an instant to do what ever needed doing.Take care my sister/friend.

Margaret