What are you up to today? This week?

14732 posts in this topic

This year's Poarch Creek powwow had a lot more artisans selling.  Every  year the mix of merchandise is different, so I have learned that if I see something that calls my name, get it now; so far I have never seen anything I've gotten in previous years.

This afternoon I realized that I need to make a brick floor for my latest cottage roombox and I was out of the right sized bass stripwood. A few minutes later I checked my email and saw that Michael's had a coupon for 40% off all regular priced merchandise, today only. What luck! I dashed over there and bought all the 3/8" wide basswood strips they had in stock. 

Oh good for you that is something to be excited about

10 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Neat! Do post a picture of the whole set when you get the rocker. The style is precious.

I will Kathie. Now I’m figuring where I can display the set. They’ve been stashed away in my BR closet for years. Maybe I’ll build a shelf and display them on a wall. Hummmm. 

44 minutes ago, Sable said:

I will Kathie. Now I’m figuring where I can display the set. They’ve been stashed away in my BR closet for years. Maybe I’ll build a shelf and display them on a wall. Hummmm. 

What about a roombox?