And When I'm Not Building Dollhouses...

LPCullen

What a lovely, welcoming home, Linda. All of your antiques look as if they have great stories to tell. And I had to laugh when I saw the bottle of glue in the front yard of one of the dollhouses. It says, "A builder lives here, not a mere collector." :yes: Thank you for sharing!

Linda, your home is so lovely and inviting. It must be a joy to live there. My personal favorite. The crystal! I love crystal and you have it everyone!! The table setting is beautiful. Also, the doll lamp. I had one similar to it many years ago. I hadn't thought of it in a while, so thank you for refreshing my memory. Also, thank you for inviting us all into your home. See, we are good house guests. No messes left anywhere. :)

There's something wrong with your photos Linda. There is an animal carcass on your couch!

No, that's Oliver, taking a nap. I told him to move but he just ignored me...

Linda, love your house - so neat and tidy (VERY unlike mine) and your antiques are just lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us.

As for the animal carcass...hey, what's a house without a few "carcasses" here and there :yum: :yum: In my house, there seems to be a carcass everywhere I turn (i.e., DH, DS..ME :lol: ) We are "shy" an animal carcass at the moment, but am sure that will be rectified in the future :yum: I miss the Beast, but not the dog hair :yum:

• 2 weeks later...
:) Okay... Do tell! Did your RL house inspire your minihouse or did your dollhouse inspire your RL house?

Dollhouses inspired the real house....