Beacon Hill

Missymew

My DH, Ray, is going to re-wire my Beacon Hill for me.

I'm going to install new chandeliers throughout. To do this, I don't want to ruin any of the original wallpapers that my dad used in building this dollhouse for me in 1994.

So, what I'm needing are template tracings of all of the ceilings in the Beacon Hill. Would anybody that has a BH kit be willing to trace all of the ceiling areas onto sheets of paper for me?

By getting tracings, I can make up template ceilings to cover over where we'll run all of our wiring.

If anyone would help me out, I'd sure appreciate it. I know that this is asking for quite a bit of work. I'd be more than happy to recompensate in some way for the work involved.

Thanks everybody for your consideration.

-Susanne

:cops: Hi Susanne, way up in Canada. I'm suppose to be working out in my gardens...but I'm obsessed with the Beacon Hill and can't stay away from anybody mentioning it. So...you need templates. The first thing I did when I started working on this project...I made templates of all the floors, walls, ceilings. SO...you need...I have. I'm sure I can find time to trace them and send them your way. I've no idea what postage will be. If you want to pay for postage, the rest is all gratis. So I'll see what I can do. How soon do you need them? And where do you want them sent? Good luck redoing it. Tiem to go check on my seedlings. I'm an avid multi tasker!!! :cops:

Caritas -

Thank you so much. Whenever you get to it is fine with me! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your offer to trace an extra set of the ceilings for me. A younger me could have stretched and twisted inside the BH to get some patterns. I'm home this week because I've severely strained/sprained some muscles. The doctor thinks I might even have some small tears, so I'm not that mobile.

Let me know what I owe you in shipping charges and I'll get an international money order to reimburse you.

I'm so happy that we have this forum to help each other out as we build our miniature dreams.

Hugs

-Susann

Susanne, I'm glad you found some :lol: I would have been happy to attempt it, but I've got all my ceiling fixtures installed, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do a great job. sorry.

Hope your muscle strains will be better soon! take care

• 3 weeks later...
:wave: Hi Missy, I have the templates finished. Now I just need to know where to send them. If you could email me your address, I will send them to you via snailmail. Send your name and address and I will ship them off to you as soon as I get home. Hope they work for you Probably will need a little adjustment but they all seem to fit my ceilings okay. Good luck with them. Happy redoing. :wave: Edited by Minis On The Edge
to remove email address