Need advice about missing part - Beacon Hill

srmckee

My husband got me this kit for christmas this year and I am SOO excited about building it.

However, I am missing one piece of the first floor staircase. I pulled everything out of the box several times to make sure.

Then I contacted Greenleaf.. I email them. Several days later, I heard back and they asked me to send my address and stuff so they could send me my new part.. so I sent them this information. two weeks later, I still had not heard back from them, nor have I seen my part. This weekend I emailed again asking what had happened. It has been three business days since that email and I still have not heard back from that. I am getting frustrated because I cannot continue my project without that piece. Any ideas about where I should go next?

Sarah :angry:

Hello Sarah! I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. If you could call me at (800) 253-7150 8AM-4:30PM M-F, I'll find out what happened and get the part right out to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

Dean