been going through a rough time

Peachie

I've been going through alot lately...its seems I'm on a roller coaster ride...I'm dealing with things the best I can...so would you keep me in your thoughts...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:groucho: Everyone has a book written for them by the man upstairs, and everthing does happen for a reason, we just do not know what it is yet. You are in the right place to search for support. We all go through rough patches, some may be darker than others but, we do not know what the outcome of our book is yet. We are here to listen if you want to share.

HMMM, I just found an awsome quote, won't tell you what dimond I found it from, but...

"never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while you were to busy collecting stones....."

There was a wonderful sermon a former pastor gave one Sunday and it has always stayed with me. There were two men talking about their pasts. One said, "Once when I went skiing I broke my leg." "What a curse that must have been." said his friend. "Oh, no, said the man, it was really a blessing because while I was laid up I got reaquainted with my wife and children." The story goes on with many incidents which seem to be "curses" but because of the way the man views them, or consequential happenings, they really become blessings.

I've lived on this earth a long time, and am a great grandma. The one thing I have learned is that life is full of surprises. No matter how grim things seem, you always go around a corner and find something new and unexpected. Bless you, you will be in my prayers.

Peachie, You are in my prayers.. I know the roller coaster you are tallking about, We have been on it since November and I dont see an end anytime soon. But I am praying hard.! Please keep us in your prayers as well...

Kellee

I'm sending good thoughts and positive energy your way, Peachie. I think things are hard for a lot us us right now with the economy and many other things. I know they are for my family as well. I hope it gets better soon. Try to be positive- it's amazing how setting good intentions and believing in them reward you, even when things seem bleak.

Ellen, hang in there kiddo...the sun always comes up tomorrow! Keep busy and try not to think too much! Will be pulling for yaz.