Flower Border Class

Well, it will warp the stems where the glue is, if there isn't any wire inside them. I should add that I am going by the hot glue gun of my husband's, which is a big, bad, heavy, black monster that REALLY gets hot! I have burned myself many times on it. It's also probably about 20 years old and may have been designed for professional use. (he's a construction worker). The fumes from the glue are rather strong, because it gets so hot. So maybe you shouldn't go by my comments after all!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the small glue guns. The big one may melt the stems right off. It should be okay. You'll see when you take the class ;)

If you have all items listed, you will have all you need for the class. I am checking the chat room right now. ;)

Ray's cutting out my piece of cardboard. I'm using one of the cardboard inserts from CM scrapbook paper. They're a nice heavy gauge of cardboard.

I'm also laying out my supplies next to the computer table. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to so many of us being in the chatroom at the same time to take this class.

Susanne