Millennium has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Margaret

I'm so sorry! He was such a cutie! It just breaks my heart when one of my fur-babies dies! I still cry when I think of my Fozzy who died around 16 years ago. {{{{hugs}}}}

The hardest thing to do is help a loved furbaby "go towards the light!" Major HUGS coming your way.

Indeed it is!

Lots of hugs and caring thoughts coming your way!!!!!

:wave:

Hugs

I am so sorry for your loss Margaret. One of the hardest things to do for sure, but also one of the kindest when they are suffering or in pain.

I know there are many other furbabies (just from this forum alone - mine included) who were waiting to greet Millennium on the bridge today. May they all be behaving as kittens, pups, etc., free from all the pains they had here.

My heart goes out to you and yours,

Chris

He was still fairly young: I'm sorry you've suffered this loss. I really believe that God has a special place where our furbabies will be waiting for us. While we're behind mourning, they're in a place of such beauty and peace.

Hugs

-Susanne

My heart goes out to you and your precious furbaby! It's so hard to lose them. Hugs to you, and if you need to cry, I have a big shoulder to cry on. Poor baby. He will be waiting for you on the Rainbox Bridge though. You WILL see him again!

Very sorry for your loss!

I think Chris is right, it's such a selfless thing to let them go rather than let them suffer...My Maddie (8 yr old lab mix) had a tumor and began hemorraging---it was so far the hardest decision I had to make in my life!! But I know I did right by her...

Hope the coming days will get easier....

I also have a nice big, dry shoulder to cry on, Margaret. {{{Hugs}}}

We had to put our 2 Beagles down about 9 mos ago.
Oh, Valerie, I hate that! Here's some {{BIG HUGS}} for you. I'm sure my Riley is teaching them some neat tricks for when you see them again.