I am BRAND NEW at this...

pjnick54

Hello all -- I just joined last night and thought I'd introduce myself. I created a profile on here this morning if you want to check it out. I just got my first dollhouse (a finished Willowcrest) from my daughter for Mother's Day and I'm having a ball furnishing it. I've been busy making lots of food and accessories for it besides buying everything I can in Victorian style to furnish it. This is a great forum and website and I look forward to spending some time on here.

Welcome, Pam! I love the Willowcrest and many of us here (me included) are begging for it to be reissued. I can't waiti to see pictures of your Willowcrest. After you've posted 5 times you can create a gallery. We LOVE eye candy around here!

Welcome to the "little" Greenleaf family, Pam. I have a Willowcrest waiting to be built. Even more fun than hunting down the Victorian furniture is making it; I recommend any books by Patricia King.