Molly the traveling moose

THmini2

Are You ready Linda--pin1056

She should be there in 7-10 days. Molly was so excited that I let her leave 2 days early. We don't have tracking numbers for over seas packages. I hope Linda will let us know as soon as Molly arrives. I just have her customs label number.

I put pictures in my blog and also in my album. See you Molly, I hope you have a great adventure.

post-2197-1213739323_thumb.jpg

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah !!! and 2 days early ... Wow ... Hope she won't get too hungry or worn out on that long 7-10 day trip. When her trunk gets opened I'll bet she'll be ready for lots of TLC.

Thanks THmini2 for the album. She is just adorable and looks just a tad bit precocious.

Twinkle and I can't wait. We are very busy preparing for her to come visit.

Can't wait for the first overseas pics to arrive.

Prayers for traveling mercies for Molly - Safe and comfortable flying, cruising, trucking, railcar-ing or however she might travel ...

She is so cute! I cant wait to meet her.

Where did she come from? Are there other animals like her?

The other traveler threads were in the Chit Chat forum, so I was surprised somewhat to see this one here.

woohooooo she is on her way to us :banana: :banana: :D

We have the welcome Molly party all organised, her bed is made and hopefully we can take her on some trips around town :banana:

wow only 7 or so more sleeps :D:giggle:

well the manor is almost ready for molly there are fresh new sheets on the bed the house is newly decorated, and the play room is set up for her to play n have fun there is a rocking horse and a guitar and a piano. the kitchen is next to get sorted. the study is almost done and there is a surprise in there for her.

i may not be able to get out of the house much so i want to make sure there is lots to keep molly busy if we dont manage to get out much. the maid is getting everything ready for her visit baking up a storm, and organising a tea party for her arrival.

hehehehe i think im getting a bit too lost in this lol but its fun

WOW! Dawn. It looks like you are well prepared for Miss Molly also. She will have a good time even if she doesn't get out much. She loves to check out new houses. Maybe she will bring back alot of great ideas for me!! I know that I really had fun planning out her route, ect. I just can't wait to hear about all her adventures.

hehehehe i think im getting a bit too lost in this lol but its fun

:huh: you and me both Dawn

everyone here thinks i've finally lost the plot :banana: but i'm having great fun too

Molly has arrived!!!!!!!! :)

She is tired and jetlagged after 6 days of travelling but stayed awake long enough to take a couple of pictures for everyone :D

We will take some more and send to Theresa to put in her album when she is rested and fed :eek:

Well day 2 of Molly's visit is over already :(

she is tucked up in bed as i type and i have sent more pics to Teresa :)

tomorrow, all being well she is going into Sydney to see the sights :D

Nite Nite Molly :)

Update ^_^

Teresa is trying to get the pics in the right order with my comments :) good luck Teresa :( i'm not too technically minded either :D

I'm sure she'll work it out....mini people can do anything!! :)

todays pictures are in the right order when you open the albun. Her first day pictures kind of went in willy nilly. For some reason my blog has the pictures in a different order. Backwards. This bad case of bronchitis must have scrambled my brains. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Anyway Linda is showing Molly a great time. Well time for a rest again.