ANYONE WHO LOVES MAKEUP!!!

MissWhite924

Nat was drooling.

How long is this sale for? Do you know?

I am going to go on monday and put some money in my acct that is attached to the debit card. Told her she could spend $20.

Hey guys, I dropped by my fav Fatwallet.com site to make sure this deal made it there.... the folks there seem to think this is a scam and that Nordstrom is not buying them out and that their makeup can usually be found at Target and similar stores for a $1 at all times...

Link to forum discussion:

Here

I highly recommend Fatwallet.com for watching for deals (I found half my Xmas stuff through sales links people posted on their Hot Deals forum).... And also for saying when something that sounds like a good deal may not be with a handy visual green / red bar rating system!

Hey guys, I dropped by my fav Fatwallet.com site to make sure this deal made it there.... the folks there seem to think this is a scam and that Nordstrom is not buying them out and that their makeup can usually be found at Target and similar stores for a $1 at all times...

Link to forum discussion:

Here

I highly recommend Fatwallet.com for watching for deals (I found half my Xmas stuff through sales links people posted on their Hot Deals forum).... And also for saying when something that sounds like a good deal may not be with a handy visual green / red bar rating system!

I checked out Fatwallet.com and to put this plainly...they are rude and nasty. I hate reading what people post like that. It makes my skin cringe and I want to jump thru the computer and throttle somebody. Did anybody else read how they responded to the thread up top?

I wholeheartedly agree with you Heidiiii. I never post... I lurk there. It's definitely NOT a friendly environment. People who take into account the feelings and best interests of others are a rare breed there (not like HERE!). But..... on a purely selfish level I lurk for the savings posts at hot deals and the freebie forum.

Last Christmas my DD10 wanted the Bratz stop motion movie camera, but the system was a brand new toy and sold for $100. I let her know it was out of the question. Then someone posted on Fatwallet's Hot Deals section that Amazon had them for $30! I have also managed to get a brand new Hoover carpet cleaner for $28 (shipping included!) through a link there.

So while I don't hang out and chat there, because they will bite your head off if you post something incorrect or heaven forbid, bring up a topic that's already been covered... Be ready to be berated something fierce. :)

i dont know... could be true. A friend of mine's aunt is a buyer at nordstrom, thats where the whole nordstrom came in... if it IS true I just make them a whole heck of alot of money! I refered atleast 20 on my friends all of which spent atleast 20 bucks! lol wheres my cut!?!?!!

I had never heard of fatwallet, but checked it out and they also posted a link to snopes. It turns out that the Nordstrom idea is a hoax. They said that the regular price of their items is just $1.00. Some people did speak very highly of their products, however.