Hi every one

Corwin

So my computer crashed and I finally got the internet working again, any way chewy crossed the rainbow bridge he was a great hamster and will be missed. Any ways that’s what’s happened this week sorry I haven’t been on much.

Hi Corwin, so sorry about Chewy. I had a hamster once named Mashka who was my little buddy for a couple of years. I was single and he was the only pet I could have in my apartment. Long gone, but not forgotten. Mashka was a sweetie who used to hold his liittle face up to give me a kiss.

So sorry Corwin.....he'll be there waiting for you one day and you'll not be parted again. I firmly believe this. What a reunion we will have with our best buds!

Thanks every one unfourtanly i don't have as much time to mini as i would like but I real like my job i can afford extra things now but I can't afford the time. :p

This ain't my week my computer quit and will not start before it was just the internet i am borrowing a friends. I'll be on when I can.

Corwin - I'm so sorry to hear about Chewy. I'm sending hugs your way.

Hope your get your computer up and running soon. We so depend on our computers to connect with each other.

-Susanne

Aww shucks thanks guys! I like having a friendly ear to talk to. :) Gotta get off now though some one need the computer. Take care. :p