Name something You Can Not Live Without 7/10/08

• 1 month later...

I could live without this but my life would be so much more stressful - its my satnav. I used to dread long drives to meetings in cities I had never visited and would set out hours in advance to make sure I got there on time - not to mention the stress of trying to navigate and drive at the same time.

Definitely my satnav.

Jo

x

• 1 month later...

hello to all

:p i could not live without my twin but to be on the honest side i could live with my childern those are my twins to two and my son .

now if you are talking about doll house i really would find it so hard to now have them . now my father thought it was ok not to buy us any toys . really i wanted things other kids had not all but one doll . one barbie just one and i may not be so crazy for toys . i have found this site to be so wonderful, it reminds me of when i got my first dollhouse i was an adult at the time so 10 years ago. what a pleasure it was and just the feeling of wonder. i have found that mini people are so kind and friendly and just amazing . the doll houses i have seen on here just make me see what great craft people we have here it is something to bulit it . i am going to bulit the Alison jr dollhouse my twin oh her name is joan aka stinky , we were going to have a guy buitl it we both knew it would be so much more fun to do with one another and i have found out that one friend has wanted a dollhouse forever but i never knew so i give her one and she has yet to put pieces in it but i am sure she will . thanks so for listening and happy bulit and putting thing in your houses

dollhouse lady

I agree with everyone!! Tweazers and chocolate, minis and pets,family and friends but I

liked Ben's choice: LOVE and to that I add: HOPE. (and cake).

• 2 weeks later...
diet-caffeine-free Pepsi! LOL!
Really? Diet and caffeine-free? What's the point?

... a tweezer!
Puh-leeze! God didn't even see fit to give me eyebrows!

various

... coffee, peanut butter, chocolate, love, cats, Spam ...
You do mean the stuff in the can right?

Hmm. There is very little in this life that I can't live without, and virtually nothing I can't live with. But try to take away my red meat and I'm likely to bite your hand off!

P.S. How about a cold beer, a warm pool, and a hot husband? :rofl: LOL!

freedragon

i agree with the drink but i am allergy to beer oh how i miss the taste there is free beer no alhoic <<<<< bad speller but i hope the thing fixes it . chocolate breyers can not live with out it bought the cheat on and :unsure: it was a shock to the soul but most import god i could not live without him in mu life

dollhouse lady

help i can notlive without some help with up loading my doll house one at a time eacxh room can anyone explain it in a easy way it is so hard for me

and getting my meaaage is so hard some think i am not reading or answering HELP

dollhouse lady :unsure::(:blink::(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There are a lot of items I could substitute for ketchup...

Nope, not me. Not in my house :nono: , it doesn't last long. Ketchup is a must and it has to be a certain brand. Some people say you can't taste the difference but when I was in culinary school we did a taste test and I could definitely pick out my brand. And as my son-in-law would say, "Sometimes certain foods are eaten just to serve as a vehicle for ketchup." He certainly ended up marrying into the right family :ohyeah:

• Like 1

Foods that serve as vehicles for catsup. Now that is a BRILLIANT way of putting it. I am a catsupaholic.

On the serious side, I cannot imagine living without my faith and my family and my beloved pets. On the material side, my writing and crafting are part of me. Take them away and life would not be the same. So perhaps it is my imagination, not my mind I could miss most :)

Having narrowly escaped death more than once, the truth is, just living is what's so important. You don't realize how amazing life is until you face losing it.

...Having narrowly escaped death more than once, the truth is, just living is what's so important. You don't realize how amazing life is until you face losing it.
BTDT! I also have to have my sense of humor and ability to laugh, for the same reason!

Assuming that personality and physical well being is a given, I'm pretty sure there is no material item that I can't live without. Thinking back over the past 71 years, I can name some things that I thought I couldn't live without ... but they're not around now and I am. The memory of them brings pleasant feelings but no longing to have them in the here and now.

Even as bits of the physical well being slip away, I find myself cheerfully adapting and not longing for the good old days. Well, sort of cheerfully. I can laugh at the aches and pains I developed trying to keep up with the 16-year-old soccer player I hired to help me in the garden. :D

• 2 weeks later...

God. Literally.

Playfully, books and doll stuff.

And, Southern Girl, I understand your answer only too well. For years I would have agreed with you, but now sweet tea has taken over.

• 5 months later...