Name something You Can Not Live Without 7/10/08

89 posts in this topic

I have to say my family pets minis and CAMPING cigarettes Starbucks my cell phone and there are way too many things to list.

my faith,my family,friends, computer and my mini's!!

I have to take a shower so I would say water and soap and lotion and crest toothpaste LOL

ohhhhhhh yeah my demons too my dogs!

I guess if family is a give-in.... I'd have to say cats. In a worse case scenario, if you find me in a box in an alley, I'd still have a smile if I had my family and a few strays to feed nearby.

Coffee and a good pair of tweezers! In that order.

My hair dresser! Every four weeks she takes care of those pesting gray roots! (one day I'll let it all go gray, but not just yet!)

And life would be too boring without pets! And coffee! :)

OMG, too many things to list...OK, I'll try to narrow it down. God first, family second, where would I be without them, and my cell phone to talk to them on? Friends, I'll cheat more and include my computer here since I can't have my friends here without it. Minis & books. Oh and my handheld sudoku game. I'm totally addicted to that.

Terri

The ONE thing? Obviously, minis!

Hmm, this is a toughy. I sure do like my cell phone and computer. But I would have to say animals. Any animal. Except maybe any mean nasty snarling ones.

If I where to live on a deserted island....

from a purely instinctive- I need this of basic survival-position I immediately thought coffee!

I am so shallow, I know...

For me, after family, it would have to be mini's as a hobby, milk as a food, and my computer. I love to do other things and to read, but my computer, esp without the internet, now leaves me feeling very isolated and suffering withdrawls - I'm so pathetic, I know.

After family, pets, friends, it would have to be computer/internet for me as well. I don't know what I did before the internet. I am an information junkie. I can't stand to wonder about something and not know the answer. So, for me, the internet solves that. I learn so much every day!

Mt Dew, cigarettes, and my computer.

Deb is spelled g-e-e-k

Me too! Only iced tea instead of Mt Dew

Julie

Beyond the obvious: friends, family, health and shelter

Audio Books

Diet Mountain Dew

Reference Libraries (my own and others)

a reliable set of wheels!

My furbabies, computer, Mt. Dew. Those come of course after friends and family...well friends and family might come after furbabies :yes: but otherwise in that order.

My family , my dog "Athos" and a good cup of coffee in the morning.

Meli

On the Essentially Serious list is God and Family.

On the lighter side -- Coffee, Miniatures, and my Computer would have to jostle for first place! :wave:

But actually these are all in first place already: I'm sitting at my Computer enjoying a Miniature Forum online, and sipping my Coffee!

Excuse me while I go refill my cup! :wave:

coffee, hot water for a shower, knitting projects and books, you all, four legged daughters and sons (some two legged)

health insurance for son #2