Which Look Do You Like the best  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Look Do You Like the best

• A
    • B
    • Don't like the new Ken
    • Who Is Ken
    • Who Cares He is an accessory to Barbie

I have taken pictures of some of my doll collection. The pictures are in my webshots folder titled my dolls. I do need to update it and add the new ones at least. I'll try and do that and will post when I have done it :lol:

I have taken pictures of some of my doll collection. The pictures are in my webshots folder titled my dolls.

Your dolls are beautiful Tracy! I would love to see the rest of your dolls when you have time to upload them!

I've collected dolls for about the last 15 years, most of them are porcelain dolls (about 20 of them), but I have a few of the Barbies too - the ones that come to mind is one from the "my fair valentine" collection, a few of the Christmas editions and a few from the ethnic special additions they did back when my boys were little. Also have a few "reborn" dolls - my mom worked with those for a few years - she would take vinyl dolls & dye them, enhance their features, give them hair and then crochet christening gowns for them. They turned out beautiful & I wish she was still making them so I could have more :lol:

Tracy -

Thank you. I have often looked at your Webshots at the dollhouses you've built, but didn't even notice the album with your dolls. You have some beautiful dolls.

The mini collection ... are they 3" or 1" babies.

-Susanne

The mini collection are actually too big for dollhouses (about the size of your hand) but they were a spin off of Titus Tomescu Barely Yours collection of full sized dolls.

Most people don't know they exists because they were discontinued after the first shipment of them due to manufacturing problems so I got one set of the only shipment (I was told recently they were even less than I thought at first, under 100 worldwide).

I was gonna sell them till I heard they were rare. I do like them so much too :lol:

I found a leaflet of patterns at a flea market that look like they would fit Barbie toddlers or smaller. Perhaps I should make up an outfit to send you to see if they fit?

I picked up some that Wally World had closed out at US$1 to see, the next time I'm on a mini sewing binge I'll work one up & see. The cover sheet has "Parker Levy Originals" on it and inside there's line drawings of the dolls with their mold #s and then patterns to fit those mold #s.