Getting another tattoo

christinee

Almost 11 years after my first tattoo, I decided to get another one. My first tattoo is a small butterfly on the outside of my right ankle. I haven't completely decided on the image for the tattoo this time, but I've narrowed it down to a combination of 3 different pictures I want merged into one design. The design is going to be something celebrating me getting my motorcycle endorsement and learning to ride a motorcycle. I'm not sure how big the image will be yet, I'm thinking a maximum of 3" x 3" but I that depends on the final picture.

I've narrowed down the placement to either the back of my neck (I have long hair but wear it up most of the time), the outside of my left ankle or my inner left forearm. I want the placement to remain somewhat easy to cover up for when I meet my accounting clients and need to look professional in business attire.

I know some of you have tattoos so I would love to hear your opinions on location and where to get this one.

Thanks!

I love Nutti's butterfly tattoo also! It's so colorful and pretty. That's what gave me the idea to maybe get this one on the back of my neck. I"m thinking about getting a dragon holding a flower with butterfly/fairy like wings on my shoulder which is why I didn't want to get this one there. I"m not sure though because I rarely wear shirts that show my shoulders. I mostly wear t-shirts or short sleeve blouses.

Thank you so far for the suggestions! Keep them coming :giggle: