Time to Celebrate!

Deb

Stand back and hold your ears folks, coz this is gonna be loud........

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Bruce just got a call from the satellite company with a job offer! He starts on Monday!! He'll be doing what he does best...........management in a call center and he's very, very, very happy. He's also still taking his heart medication so that has me very, very, very happy. Things are definitely looking up! It's been an interesting couple of months between him losing his job and having a second heart attack, but I think the tide has turned.

Y'all know that I love you and that we're all family here, so from the bottom of my heart and with every bit of emotion I can convey in this limited medium, thank you all for your prayers and support and caring.

Deb

YESSSSSSS!!!!! :group: doing the happy happy dance! Great to hear that he is taking the meds as he needs to do.

Sooooooooooooo happy!

:yes: to the both of you and a scratch behind to hear to His Highness Napoleon LOL

:wave: WTG Bruce!

Hugs

Thank guys. It's definitely been an interesting time, but the good thing about the down times in life is that they make being level seem like a high. <pondering that sentence> Okay, so that didn't come out quite right, but you know what I mean. It's just such a relief to know that things are getting back to normal again. Bruce goes in this afternoon to fill out all the paperwork and do the drug test thing. He's already looking forward to Monday and getting back to work. Since he won't be worrying so much about finding a job, that should help his blood pressure go down too.

Deb

• 2 weeks later...
Well I see we took the WRONG two months to go traveling again!

Ya know, I think you were on the road when Bruce had the first heart attack too. <pausing to ponder> I'm starting to see a pattern here. <hands on hips and holding out hand> Okay, gimme the keys to that house on wheels! You're not going away again!! <cackle> Well, it's probably just a coincidence and Bruce has promised never to have another heart attack so you can go, but you have to promise to keep coming back to make sure he stays well.

Deb

• 3 weeks later...