Dollhouse You Tube Videos

215 posts in this topic

We have all seen some wonderful You-tube dollhouse creations and I thought it would be cool to have them in one place. I saw this one today because someone from another group posted it. Please post your favorite You-tubes here so we can all find them quickly:

:group:

4 people like this

Oh wow Tracy, that was great! :group: Thanks for posting it. I never thought of checking U-tube for dollhouse videos - usually there's such weird stuff there. How hard is it to put a video on U-tube - that would be kinda fun for some of us to post dollhouse tours there. Debra

Wow, Stephanie - those are great links! Thanks for posting them. :)

(I don't know how to post videos, but I think there was something about that in the "Site Info and Feedback" - I'm going to look for it now.) Edit: Sorry, I couldn't find it.

If someone could explain how to post these videos; that would be great. Thanks! :)

I'm a little bit technologically challenged as well, but I think that to post a video and not just a link you need a code to "embed" it. If that's possible then there's usually a link on the original video page that you copy and paste into your post.

Other than that I'm not sure...

Edited by whitneydsmith

Thank you Pam - that's the info I was searching for - knew I'd seen it here somewhere! :lol:

Thank you! That is a very different method than I'm used to. Learn something new every day!

Marquam Hill Mansion.

Very cool Monica,I love the song you chose,perfect!

I'm glad you bumped this topic up, Greg - I'd missed the last few!

some of you may remember this from sesame street. Most of you will probably enjoy seeing the cats in it since its a problem many of you have. :) lol

I do remember the sesame strip video, there is something oddly comforting about watching it again. Makes me feel young. :)

2 people like this

Oops, I meant street. Blush. :D

LOL Greg, I did indeed have a huh??? how did I miss that one moment here....

HUGS