Dollhouse You Tube Videos

Wow, just found this a few minutes ago. Great little tour..loved the visual and your choice of music was perfect..the Gypsy Caravan video was excellent too!!

Sigh....such talent! (And it takes me hours to get pics from my camera to GL site....)LOL! Some of us have IT and some just don't! :flowers:

Wow, just found this a few minutes ago. Great little tour..loved the visual and your choice of music was perfect..the Gypsy Caravan video was excellent too!!

Sigh....such talent! (And it takes me hours to get pics from my camera to GL site....)LOL! Some of us have IT and some just don't! :D

Thanks Llyn! :flowers: You're so sweet!

Are you kidding?!

Let's see....the contest was way back in the Spring '09, and I just finished this video. That means it took me 2 seasons to get all the pics I needed for this video!! Count 'em 2! lol

These mini homes are super tricky to get good pics of. You have to try flash/no flash, indoor, outdoor, moonlight, sunlight....jeepers!

I've only been dollhousing for a couple of years now so, I hope at some point I can learn how to really shoot some good shots.

Practice lots Llyn!

Hugs,

Monica

• 5 weeks later...

Monica Darling,

When SF'09 pics were released I recall telling you that I would give up my three contest pics if they counted as a vote toward Lothlorie Inn to win ... now I want reservations there! Do they come with a complimentary Continental breakfast, and can we go horseback riding?

Monica Darling,

When SF'09 pics were released I recall telling you that I would give up my three contest pics if they counted as a vote toward Lothlorie Inn to win ... now I want reservations there! Do they come with a complimentary Continental breakfast, and can we go horseback riding?

Hey girlie, Long time no hear!

Yes, you can ride the Unicorn "Winter" all you want (she loves the attention and petting and treats...she love treats), and not only do you get continental breakfast but you can literally stuff your face all day! They never stop cooking, and rotate the kitchen staff 24 hrs a day. Sorta like a bunch of Itallians...lol

Pleeeeeaaase come by and stay!! You'll have more fun than you could ever imagine. I'll see to it :)

Whatcha been up too all this time anyway?!

Hugs,

Monica

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow here's a whole new place to explore! I just love the Sesame st one with the kitty cats. I remember this one when my kids were small. Thanks for posting all these. This is better than what' s on tv! :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This episode of the show "Are You Afraid Of The Dark," a Nickelodeon show from the early 90s, scared the pants off of me when i was about 7 years old but i think its part of the reason im so interested in this hobby. watching it now i realize how silly it was, not really scary at all. just thought you all might find it interesting...

Thers 3 parts:

....the theme song still creeps me out...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to share a bit of toe-tapping, chair-dancing fun with you guys. <grinning> I loooooove Dr Hook and the Medicine Show and it tickles me that I finally found something in mini that goes with their music so I could use it in a video. (and if you know of Dr Hook, you'll know how hard that is to do and still keep it a family show!!)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Deb

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh wow Tracy, that was great! :) Thanks for posting it. I never thought of checking U-tube for dollhouse videos - usually there's such weird stuff there. How hard is it to put a video on U-tube - that would be kinda fun for some of us to post dollhouse tours there. Debra

Great post. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!