Dollhouse You Tube Videos

This episode of the show "Are You Afraid Of The Dark," a Nickelodeon show from the early 90s, scared the pants off of me when i was about 7 years old but i think its part of the reason im so interested in this hobby. watching it now i realize how silly it was, not really scary at all. just thought you all might find it interesting...

Thers 3 parts:

....the theme song still creeps me out...

OMG! This was my favorite episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? when I was a little girl! Thanks for the link to watch it again, hah! :lol:

Edited by Carmen Sandiego

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this one was good its a very QUICK video of Victoria BC Canada Miniature World and I been there many times and if anyone ever gets the chance to visit on vacation don't leave this one out. This video is really quick because there is sooooo much to look at would take a day. Too bad this video doesnt show more of the dollhouses but I am sure there is video somewhere with them here is the link

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Made a simple youtube video of my Garfield house as far as I have gotten. Was trying for perfection but that isn't even gonna be close.

So I wrote the word Perfection on a piece of paper and threw it away. Now I can just have fun. She will be what she will be. So click on the link below. First time so hope it works

thanks

Cheryl

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw these YouTube videos - hope I can insert them here -

Guess I'm doing something wrong to get the video to show so here are the links to two videos. One shows the animated movie of a doll only 9 mm tall (no, that's not a typo!). The other one shows how it was made. Quite fascinating!

Edited by CheckMouse
  • Like 1

Thanks for those - isn't it amazing what technology can do! Both the Nokia phone being able to help diagnose diseases from afar, and the 3D printers they have now.

Those printers could make all kinds of minis - oh, the possibilities!! :cloud9:

Hello, I'm new here. Hope I do this right! We at The Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville, Kentucky, put our first video onto a channel just a day or two ago. We're going to make more, hopefully! I wanted to ask Greenleaf members to do us the very special favor of sending this link around other forums, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc, so that we can successfully launch our video. I thank you in advance for the help! Lori Kagan-Moore, Director and Curator, The Great American Dollhouse Museum

Ugh. I'm sorry, I don't know how to embed it. Only to supply the link. Thanks for watching, and if anybody else knows how to embed it here and feels like doing it, please feel free!! : )

• 3 months later...

I have put two of my dollhouse videos on YouTube.

Just go to YOUTUBE and put “irismarchcreations” in the search box. This is my first try with videos. It has been an interesting experience, to say the least!

I tried to put the link here in this post-- but nothing I did, worked!

I hope you enjoy them. I will be adding more, I hope!

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, made some more videos – except Picassa and YouTube still confuse me!

I have uploaded two new YouTube videos:

--The Exterior in Detail of Sunnybrook Farm

--the Ground Floor of Sunnybrook Farm

Enter “irismarchcreations” in the Search box on YouTube.

Or use the “We are on YouTube” image

post-47-0-84148600-1335887623_thumb.jpg

near the top of the sidebar on my blog http://irismarchcreations/blogspot.com

I think the videos are getting easier to do!

I hope you enjoy them.

B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to share a video I did of my Beaumount Mansion. I adopted this house from an older lady that didn't have room for it anymore. It was just the shell for the most part, so I was able to redo the entire inside and I'm almost done with most of it.

• Like 2