Dollhouse You Tube Videos

9 hours ago, Treedydi said:

Here is a quick video that I made with my phone. My haunted dollhouse. It's a little crude.   https://youtu.be/x9aFiKvB0vw 

Great video. I love the details in your house and the wide variety of its occupants. The cobwebs are very realistic. How did you make them?

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Shareb said:

Just found this on FB.  Fantastic work!  https://www.facebook.com/miniaturesbyjune/videos/347040312757994/

There is a longer video, narrated by June, showing how this demilune table was made. See it here. Fascinating! Interesting to note, she mentions that she hopes to earn a living with her craft, but her on-line shop has nothing to offer. She is scheduled for two Tom Bishop shows in 2019, though, so maybe she is keeping back her inventory for the shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

There is a longer video, narrated by June, showing how this demilune table was made. See it here. Fascinating! Interesting to note, she mentions that she hopes to earn a living with her craft, but her on-line shop has nothing to offer. She is scheduled for two Tom Bishop shows in 2019, though, so maybe she is keeping back her inventory for the shows.

Wow, she makes it look so easy. I'm so excited... I just realized that I'm going to be in Anaheim that very same weekend so, yay! I'll make sure to stop by her table and drool all over her stuff.

• Like 2

Thanks Kathie - I'll have a look!

5 hours ago, kokomo said:

Wow, she makes it look so easy. I'm so excited... I just realized that I'm going to be in Anaheim that very same weekend so, yay! I'll make sure to stop by her table and drool all over her stuff.

Drool... :drool2:  Lucky you!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Thank you for sharing your Orchid, Melissa.  It's so sweet!  You have managed to fit a lot into each room - I love the  ongoing chess game on the top bunk.  The video wasn't so blurry ... I almost didn't view it because I can get dizzy easily, but it was fine!

• Like 1

Thanks so much for watching it, Rosalind, and for your kind words! I'm glad to hear that the blurry filming wasn't too bad. :)  

I had so much fun seeing how others finished their Orchid dollhouse in videos and photos--at times it helped keep me motivated or know what to expect with the next step in the instructions.

• 4 weeks later...