02/17/06 Funny Animals

LPCullen

My cat can say "Mama" and "hunger" (= hungry) and "Guten Morgen" (= good morning). Well, at least it sounds a lot like human language... ;) And he loves to sleep in the tub and the sink - he generally loves water!!! Sometimes he behaves like a dog. He loves to hide and seek and he can growl and retrieve like a dog. He is very strange!!! :D

I have 2 beagles and they do some funny things. Bart loves his hind end scratched and he will nibble you while you scratch him. Autumn LOVES her ears scratched and every time you scratch her ears she will talk to you. My borther in law has a pittbull and when I take the kids and him to the park he will go down the slide and he even waits his turn in line ;) . When the beagles were puppies Bart thought that the couch didnt need cushions on it so he would know them off. Bart also likes to hide his treats around the house he will bury them with his nose in the kids toys and under things :blink: I gave the beagles a bath today and Autumn jumps right in to wait when you ask her if she wants a bath. Bart I have to drag him in growling and snarleing :D but once there out of the tub they both roll around play like crazy.

Well, around our house, it's mostly Picasso who does the funniest things. Most recently he started exercising with me! :blink: He loves to sit on my hand and bounce around as I make my arm movements. He bobs up and down with the music! :D If he's not on my hand then he's on the floor bobbing up and down in front of me! It's hilarious!! ;)

Chloe likes to chase shadows. Anyone's shadow, it doesn't matter. She'll even chase her own. What she likes best is for you to turn the overhead light on in the livingroom and made shadow puppets on the walls. Then she jumps on the walls trying to attack the shadow puppets ...

Well, around our house, it's mostly Picasso who does the funniest things.  Most recently he started exercising with me!  :blink:  He loves to sit on my hand and bounce around as I make my arm movements.  He bobs up and down with the music!  :D  If he's not on my hand then he's on the floor bobbing up and down in front of me!  It's hilarious!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is also a very smart bird - he knows that laughter is very good for you. A great de-stressor.

Susanne

our only pet is poor ole Milo....Our 9 yr old Italian Greyhound....he sleeps!

but as IG often get he suffered with tooth decay several yrs ago and had 17 teeth removed...he now goes around looking like he would eat you in your sleep!

I tell him "fix yer face" he licks his mouth till his lips lay outside his teeth not in them...is sooooo funny and he is a consumate beggar!

I love cats not much a dog person but he is alot like a cat!

nutti :D

Napoleon has several interesting random features (like being fond of tequila and playing fetch with rabbit fur mice and trying to figure out how to get on the ceiling)

Lately Bruce has been teaching him that he's a chihuahua. If you say "yo quero taco bell" to him, he'll meow back like he's trying to repeat it.

Deb