What would you love to eat for your last meal? 8/29/08

heidiiiii

Coconut Shrimp! Oh yes, I have to add that to mine! My spiced coffee iced! Popcorn drenched in butter and salt! Hot fresh potatoe chips! Snickers bars! Bear Tracks icecream! A gallon of Dr. Pepper! Bordeaux Cherry ice cream! ARGH!!!!! This would truly be my LAST meal!

Coconut Shrimp! Oh yes, I have to add that to mine! My spiced coffee iced! Popcorn drenched in butter and salt! Hot fresh potatoe chips! Snickers bars! Bear Tracks icecream! A gallon of Dr. Pepper! Bordeaux Cherry ice cream! ARGH!!!!! This would truly be my LAST meal!

"This would truly be my LAST meal!" This is pretty much what I was thinking before I'd finished reading your post Wolfie :p

If I had to decide on a last meal I'd want home cooking by someone who I love and who loves me. Recipe is as follows --

[font=-->

Since I'd be dead afterwards anyway, I would love a last meal of veal-stuffed manicotti and a Greek salad, Rare standing rib roast with Yorkshire pudding, petits pois and sweet potato fries; and for dessert I would love one of my chocolate tortes (in "the day" I was a killer baker, as my ongoing battle with weight & cholesterol levels show).

• 1 month later...

Ok, this would have me predeceasing my mom, because she is going to have to be the cook! Barbeque chicken on the grill, cheese grits, green beans with bacon, okra fried in corn meal, yeast rolls with real butter, followed by rhubarb pie and apple pie.

Mmmmm.....I'm feeling hungry now!! :angry: !!!!

You all are making me hungry!

I want to change my meal..

A warm center split hot dog roll filled with cold lobster meat. A bowl of Rhode Island clam chowder with clam fritters to dip in it. Large cup of sweetened iced tea with lemon. And a large waffle cone filled to the top with soft serve iced cream (twist).

Can you tell the clam shacks are closing on Monday? ROFL

• 3 months later...

I would HAVE to start with medium-rare prime rib from The Keg, along with sauteed mushrooms and onions, a wonderful chef salad with balsamic vinigrette dressing, my husband's potato salad, steamed baby corn and broccoli with lots of butter, home-made yeast rolls still warm from the oven with lots of butter. To drink, a strawberry-banana mock-tale followed by a giant glass of 2% milk. For dessert, a Napolean, fried ice cream, chocolate eclair and cheesecake. Then a warm cup of decaf tea with two cream, two sugar. :D

Oops :lol: , almost forgot to include my husband's home-made closed pizza (panzerotti?) made with red, orange and yellow peppers, mushrooms, green olives, a few hot peppers, Frank's hot sauce, fresh tomatoes, pizza sauce, and three or four kinds of cheese!

My own lemon chicken - double order - smothered in sweet lemon sauce.....and a side of white sweet shrimp stuff of which I do not know the name! Grrrr! And for a drink? Of course chocolate! LOL

Thank goodness I just finished eating before I read this thread :please:

I'd want prime rib (medium rare), lots of sauted mushrooms, Allen's twice baked potato with chives, steamed broccoli, Marilee's brocolli salad, Strawberry dauquiri, Black Forest Cake.

Or...Kris's turkey dinner.

Or...most anything someone else prepares.

First of all, I wouldn't want to know I was eating my last meal. I would start off with a salad with blue cheese dressing. Then a cup of clam chowder. Then the meal would be Lobster pie with baked potato and lots of sour cream on the potato. For dessert I would like a strawberry cheesecake. And, if I ate all of that it most probably would be my last meal.

Ahanged my mind one more time.......

Ah so, lemon chicken over jasmine rice, crab rangoon, potstickers, cheeze wontons, egg fo young, carmalized bananas and apples, lemon grass tea, and multitudes of leechee nut icecream! Oh and a couple of bowls of almond rice pudding!

This is a very tough question...

I guess...

for appetizer: a salad I 'invented' made of spinach leaves, dark chocolate chips, coconut, strawberries, and cashews, with raspberry viniagrette dressing

For the meal:

French bread (the REAL thing - European bread is the best)

Chicken Corn Chowder

Cheese (Muenster or Manchego)

Fruit (Clementines & Grapes)

For dessert:

Cheesecake (just plain...or with caramel on top!)

With...sparkling cider.