Hi and Bye

Stephanie

Sorry about posting "in the middle of someone else's" introduction. I find this forum confusing, very impersonal, and I can't get my questions answered, so I think I'll take my leave. Now...if I can only find my way out of here.

Hi Stephanie - I'm so sorry that you feel this way about the forum. We really are a warm, friendly bunch of people.

I hope that you will stick around long enough to find out just what a kind, helpful group this is. If I have made you feel bad I apologise from the bottom of my heart! :) (Just to explain to the other members here - I sent Stephanie a PM to explain that a lot more members would be able to greet her if she introduced herself in her own "New Member" thread. I never meant to be unfriendly! I just wanted everyone to meet her.)

Stephanie, I guarantee that you will find the site less confusing in no time at all. I remember being confused when I first joined, but the others soon helped me find my way around.

If you have questions, someone will always answer them - sometimes you have to wait a little while, but usually you will end up with TONS of replies! :)

Please reconsider your choice - we LOVE it when our "family" gains a new member. Please stay.

Welcome to our "little" family, Stephanie; lots of new folks first come to our awareness by posting under someone else's introduction. If we don't know you're here, how else can we invite you to introduce yourself to everyone?

You mentioned unanswered questions. I'm just home from two months' road trip with no regular or frequent internet access (a problem with camping at places whose names end in "state park" & "national forest") and have 12 pages of "General Forum" posts to catch up on, so I haven't seen any of your questions to know if I have any answers. The forum is confusing to me at times, and I've been around since before it was in this format. A lot of modification goes on to keep this a safe place.

As for your other issues with us, "impersonal" isn't one of them, if you'll take time to join in the overall fun and occasional hilarity.

I hope you decide to stay a member. I didn't even know what a thread was when I joined. There are lots of people here who will take an interest in you and your minis and there are so many things to see in the gallery. Please reconsider and I think you will find it's a fun place to share your hobby with people who really are interested. :)

Stephanie, first let me start off by saying Welcome to the neighborhood! I am so sorry you feel un-welcomed. We are really a friendly bunch (Most of the time as long as there is plenty of chocolate and dollhouse eye candy floating around B) ) but being new here is like going to a big school for the first time. Our group has grown a bit which makes it harder to get around the forum and find topics like the new member area.

Rosalind has apologized and I promise you, there are times when "written" words can come out a lot harsher than they were intended since the "face" and "voice" behind the words are not seen. This really is the best place to say hello and feel welcomed and we have a lot of new people who don't find the new member topic until after they have posted every where else. Shoot, even I get lost from time to time and I am the Admin here :) . Please reconsider and if you decided to stay away know that we did not intend to make you feel bad :wave:

If you would like to talk about it, please send me a PM (click here) Hopefully, that worked :p