2/18/06 What I have learned

Minis On The Edge

Hi Teresa,

I don't think I can add anything that hasn't already been said about this so called "friend" who cares for you too much to be your friend anymore.. sheesh - but I'll just quote my cousin who I think is one of the bravest and most sensible people I've ever met - she's also very religious so no offense meant to anyone of any faith - just substitute your diety/dieties in the quote there ;)

She says "When people are dishonest and deliberatly hurtful it is God's way of allowing us to do some gardening. Just pull out the weeds so the flowers can grow" Sweetie I think that so called friend is just another weed that needs pulling so that the flowers in your life can grow and bloom better.

On a totally unrelated thought - about what I've learned in life it's that things aren't always what they appear to be - or what we've told they are or brought up to believe. Steriotypes can be changed, prejudices can be banished from the world and like one of my favorite public service commercials says all it takes is one voice willing to be heard and one ear in the crowd willing to listen.

And now I'm gladly tossing my soap box on the bonfire ;)

-David

Thanks so much David!

I truly believe that forgiveness is the best, how can I say this delicately, "revenge" that you can bestow upon someone who has hurt you. I don't harbor grudges or wish ill upon anybody. It takes time to get over a "hurt", but eventually the pain goes away. "This too shall pass"!! ;) And besides, I LOVE to garden!!

Teresa,

I just enjoyed looking at your family album The houses are beautiful and Purple Cone flowers my favorite!! I had them at my last house. Planted some more this past year at the new one. Hopefully they will come back up this season. We do have some beautiful wild sweetpeas growing on this property and morning glories. I have really enjoyed them.

Sorry I don't have a life lesson to give at the moment. I am sure one will pop up in my head about 2:00 in the morning. That is when all great ideas come to mind. ;)

SuzyQ