What's Your Favorite.....8/03/08

I was chatting online to a friend and asked her a few questions and I learned something new about her and thought it would make a Great Question Of The Day so I am asking you now. What is your favorite flower, Your favorite color and your favorite food (breakfast, , lunch, dinner or dessert :) ) ?

My favorite flower is the Petunia, my favorite color(s) are the colors found in a Peacock(Blues, greens, browns & yellows) and I LOVE Breakfast foods the most :wave:

I love ALL colors.... so long as they're blue, purple, in that range..

Favorite flower -- Purple Coneflower

Favorite food -- pizza. Almost any kind, except anchovie, and ham/pineapple (that's not a pizza, that's dessert!!! )

My favorite flower is a bouquet of pink carnations & baby's breath. I love pink carnations & would have a vase full of them in every room of the house if I could!

My favorite colors are burgandy (or wine), hunter green and navy blue. My bedroom is decorated in these colors. My living room is done in burgandy/wine.

And my favorite all time food would be fudge brownies with peanut butter frosting :)

It's very, very hard to pick favourites!

Well, I love orchids - the more exotic looking, the better.

My favourite colour range is lavender, mauve, purple.

My favourite food is East Indian - which I will eat at any time of the day!

I have to pick one favorite flower!! 2 huge beds and 3small beds. Not much grass to mow!!! I have a whole yard full of them. Favorite color is green. Favorite food is pizza. My husband said that MY favorite flowe is the one in bloom right now.....LOL.

I'm an ol' FL Cracker, I grew up in West Palm Beach and my grandma's back yard was full of hibiscus; I can't think how many colors, but the prettiest ones were a golden-peach color that deepened towards the center into a deep burgundy. Our own backyard had a hedge of the red "sleeping hibiscus" across the back and on hot summer days my friends & I would pick them & sip the nectar out of the backs.

My favorite color is blue (it's why I love blue doors!), and my very favorite shade is cyan/ sky blue.

My favorite meal is breakfast: western omlette with sausage patties, biscuits, grits and a half a ruby-red grapefruit, and strong, black coffee.

Favorite flower is the Daisy, the color is cranberry, Breakfast is the best. (Rita)

Flower Rose favorite color is Blue and Has to be Breakfast. I could eat it all time. LOL (Val)

Favorite flower, probably that beautiful giant ruffled begonia they often put in hanging baskets, in salmon or peach.

Favorite color, have none, as an artist I guess i like them all. Under the right circumstances even orange, which is the color I would least likely choose for anything. I ragged my son's bedroom in orange 9 years ago and still think it's gorgeous.

Favorite common ordinary everyday food....probably a good pizza. A well made pizza can be perfection. my dream dish is veal picatta. the chef in one local restaurant used to make it perfectamundo, then he left town. I haven't tasted one as good since. I try a new recipe now and then, no dice.

My favorite flowers are white roses. My favorite color isn't just one, but a combination of three colors in harmony......hunter green, burgandy and ivory. Unless you can count cyrstal sparkles as a color and in some ways, they are. I love crystals. My favorite foods are snacks. I can skip meals completely and just live on snacks. Popcorn is a perfectly acceptable lunch and fruit/cheese/crackers makes a nice dinner.

Deb

I have this amazing rodadendrum that blooms in full glory every spring, so I would have to say those are the prettiest flowers to me! :crazyeyes: My favorite color is green and my favorite combination is green, blue and white. The reason I love those colors so much is if you look outside on a gorgeous day you will see green grass and trees, a beautiful blue sky with white fluffy clouds! My favorite food is Italian, pastas and breads, etc.

post-2631-1217809270_thumb.jpg

My favorite flower is a pink rose. Favorite colors, I love blue and yellow together in decorating, but I love wearing pink. Favorite food, I have to go with Deb on this one. I love snacks! I could live on "party" food and be totally content...cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, chips and salsa or guacamole...YUM!

Me too Rosalind! :crazyeyes: Craving food now...

Favorite flower: Foxglove (any colors) or Phlox (purple) - (really hard to pick just ONE :D )

Favorite color: In garden, anything pink or purple - in everyday life - muted Autumn shades (sage, rust, ochre, etc.)

Favorite food: has to be pasta - anytime! Or a summer-ripe tomato sandwich, on good French bread with thin sliced onion

and a wee bit of Miracle Whip

Chris

Favorite Flower - Sunflowers

Favorite Color/Colors - Dark Green like on my BH also love Blue, colonial blue

Food has to be Pasta any kind of pasta mmmm just love it! Especially with a nice glass of Cab!