What's Your Favorite.....8/03/08

my favorite flower/s

are the oriental Lily,dark pink peony or lilacs

fav color is any hue of blue(big suprise)

fav food????

hmmm well not sure I have one now....but I sure do love my tostada from Gringos!

anything mexican flavored makes me happy now!

nutti :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

favourite flower: for me, lily of the valley (love the smell); in memory of my dad, carnations; for love from my husband, red roses (wedding bouquet was a very colourful mix of flowers). Oh, I also love the smell of lilacs and apple blossoms.

favourite colour: always has been blue, but really like the combination of blues and yellows for the past 5 years or more

favourite food: either medium-rare prime rib or my DH's home-made 'closed' pizzas; or maybe millefeuille (sometimes called Napolean) with both custard and whipped cream filling

My favorite flower is the carnation, love Lily of the Valley too, reminds me of fairies

Love bright jewel tone colors, emerald gree, sapphire blue, ruby red, amethyst purple, etc.

Breakfast favorite, scrambled eggs and cheese from Waffle House, I can't make a good scrambled egg

Lunch favorite Lunchable crackers and cheese of any kind, but especially the ones that have the Andes mint in them

Dinner favorite, Pot roast, with potatoes, carrots, onions and gravy only

These foods sound good.

I really like the Lilly Easter not day, but the day Lilly is pretty too

Bright red dark red and sapphire blue, Opposites huh?

My favorite food would be pork chops but they have to be spiced right next to that a drumstick from a farm chicken they call me Fred at Christmas. . .

Yabadabadoo

Wolfie that sounds so tasty!!! And for breakfast...yum...:rofl:

Favorite Flower: has always been the Tiger Lily

Favorite color: black b/c it's classy and it has all the other colors in it!

Favorite food: I prefer dinner meals, so today's pick would be homemade chicken corn chowder. Or chicken w/ peanut sauce and jasmine rice (o wow my tummy just growled!).

• 1 month later...

Lets see:

My favorite flowers are callas lilies ( have them in my terrace)

The color is red and yellow (but not together)

For me the best meal is dinner (time to enjoy en talk about the things that happened during the day... and rest.

Meli

Favorite Flower - a rose, any color except pink

Favorite Color(s) - the Autumn tones: orange, sienna, browns, greens, deep (not bright) reds -- and, of, course purple!

Favorite food - grilled shrimp appetizer followed by broiled lobster :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Flower - Snowdrops (and they're only around for so short a time during the year! :suck: ) - And if anyone knows where to get some realistic looking non-live ones, please let me know!!

Colour - Rainbow colour! (I know it is somewhat cheating, but I like things rainbow coloured!)

Food - Breakfast! So long as it can include: smoked salmon - salmon omlette maybe - potatoes - hash browns will do, but fried chunks with onions and bacon bits/sausage bits is good - cold pizza - delicious breakfast - and of course pancakes with all sorts on, including cheese, choc spread, lemon and sugar, or best of all bacon and maple syrup.

I'm with others, I just love food :D

Cut gift bouquet flowers it would be pink roses with bells of Ireland, but~

Garden flowers I love white narcissis, tiny pansies and Chinese wisteria.

Colors: Probably BLUES.

Food: Filet mignon steak w/ bernaise & lobster!

• 1 month later...