What's Your Favorite.....8/03/08

My favourite flowers are yellow tulips. I love the colour red and I would say that I absoloutely love chicken, pig toes, tripe, and calamari the best. Yogurt is a stable in my home as well as oatmeal. Of course I could never live without gingerale and seltzer. :roflmao:

Oh, I just saw this thread....

My fave color is a sparkling scarlet..nice and bright!

My fave flower..Lavendar,violets and Lilly-of-the-Valley!

My fave food..Cake,homemade bread and Meatloaf...no sophistication here.LOL!

My favorite flower is "Lavender" I love the scent and the plants are beautiful. I love breakfast the best because I am always hungry when I get up..............well, actually I stay hungry all day so I also like lunch and dinner and snacks in between....HA! My favorite color yellow..............all shades, it reminds me of the sunshine. :):)

Flower: Any of the dramatic Asiatic Lilies

Colour: Jewel Tones

Music: Il Divo and John Denver

Companion(s): My Cats

Quote: "and it was good" - from GOD, after creating all of the wonderful things we get to enjoy! Has there ever been such an understatement???

Miniaturists: the Greenleaf forum members . . . thanks for all you add to my life!

I love White Roses and Stargazer Lilies, al colors except orange and yellow (at least the crayon bright varieties) and...food....oooh that's a hard one!!! My favorite meal is a grilled steak medium rare, homemade fresh baked bread slathered with rich creamy butter, and a nice crisp garden salad. =D

What a fun way to learn a little bit of something about everyone!

Deborah

Favorite flower: the peace rose, yellow with pink tips and lily of the valley

Favorite color: red

Favorite food: chicken strips and honey mustard dip

Favorite dessert: my mom's hummingbird cake

Favorite dollhouse: that's a hard one to answer, but any of the Greenleaf dollhouses

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I love daisies bestest :) Roses come close. Lavender daisies and yellow roses with pink edges.

As for colors, I love color. Purples are my favorite but I LOVE greens, yellow, teals.....

Food......good question. I've become allergic to several favorites. Burritos and fried rice are my two favorites, pizza comes close. And chocolate. My favorite I have to avoid as much as possible. I eat far too much when given the chance.

The dollhouse I just started working on is green, teal and purple. I can't wait to see how it turns out :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Favorite flower: hmmm....I'm just a sucker for any flower garden. :) But grape hyacinth (bluebells) in the Spring makes me happy!

Favorite color: blues- especially teal/turquoise, but then I just adore the fall wardrobe colors- especially deep burgandy and hunter green.

Favorite food: DESSERT!! LOL But if it's good ol' comfort food I am looking for, it's roast beef and mashed potatoes!

Favorite dollhouse: tough one....but the next items on my wish list are the DC Winston Cottage or a Beacon Hill.

• Like 1

Favorite Flower: Orchids, snowdrops, Lillies, tulips, bleeding heart, roses.

Favorite Color: Green, but I always seem to where black.

Favorite Food: Chocolate!

Favorite Dollhouse: Whichever one I'm working on. But right now it's a tie between the Rosedale and the Diana (half scale of course :D )

• Like 1

Favorite: Flower(s):I love most flowers,but I smile the most at all colors of Pansies

Color(s): all blues and greens,grey/silver accents

Food: Anything with cheese-in it,on it,or both!Yum!

Dollhouse:I prefer smaller cottage-y houses-The Orchid is

#1 for now,but so many more to explore! :D

• Like 1

Okay, I'll join in.

My favorite flowers are yellow roses, pansies, and snapdragons.

My favorite color is green - preferably a mint green or a seafoam green, but I am not limited to a particular shade.

My favorite meal is lunch, because it breaks up the day. - As for a choice food, that is harder for me to pick a favorite. I like eggplant parmesan, gnocchis (a potato pasta), and chocolate chip mint ice cream, but when it comes to ice cream, any flavor will do.

I wonder what makes some people like some things as prefered to others. Why would I be drawn to green, while someone else would prefer blue? Do you suppose it is the way our brains are wired?

...I wonder what makes some people like some things as prefered to others...the way our brains are wired?

That, and whatever very early experiences we've had and what significant others in our distant past may have passed on to us. I am SO delighted we are all so very different! What a dull and boring place this world would be if we were all the same, and liked and disliked all the same things!

• Like 1

Yes, I'm constantly amazed at how different even people we think we know well are. A friend of mine has a very similar background to me and is a crafty person too but her tastes are totally different to mine. She loves bling, the blingier the better and I'm a plain Jane sort of person.

• Like 1

Flower: Hmm, any flower that I don't have to water, prune, or tend to (I don't have green thumb!). Probably partial to carnations, as they kind of look like a crumpled tissue on a stalk.

Color: Blues! (Although, I do like pink sometimes)

Food: Yes please! Love food. So much to choose from. Love just about anything I don't have to cook or prepare!

Hmm, some of my favorite foods are;

Chocolate - definitely milk chocolate!

Pizza - with an ice cold bottle of Coke,

Sirloin steak, baked potato and a side salad,

Ice cream, (covered in hot fudge, toasted almonds and mini M&M's), in a waffle cone!

As for dollhouses, the bigger the better!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I was chatting online to a friend and asked her a few questions and I learned something new about her and thought it would make a Great Question Of The Day so I am asking you now. What is your favorite flower, Your favorite color and your favorite food (breakfast, , lunch, dinner or dessert biggrin.gif ) ?

My favorite flower is the Petunia, my favorite color(s) are the colors found in a Peacock(Blues, greens, browns & yellows) and I LOVE Breakfast foods the most cool.gif

my favorite flower is the lilac, favorite colors are sapphire blue and silver (there are others) and favorite foods are sandwich and chips :D

~morning