Does anyone know a good place to get Bespaq/JBM/Royalti/Jiayi Miniatures for cheap???

Guest Nathaniel

No, probably we would NOT have shouted it to the skies. Instead, we would have whispered it to each other so as to keep the secret among ourselves, and then when we bought out the source, THEN we'd shout with glee!! :hide:

I'll have to look up some of those other brands..a couple there I haven't heard of....as if I need to be spending even more money on minis.... :D

Guest Nathaniel
Uh-oh .... sounds like you're hooked!! B)

I know... Apparently, "Once you go Bespaq, you never go back!" LOL

I think we are all hooked on top of the line minis.

Nathaniel if we knew of such a place you would have heard of it. We would have shouted it to the skys, LOL (after we bought what we wanted)

I've seen a few sites that sell ALOT of them but im looking for a site that sells them slightly discounted maybe???

No, probably we would NOT have shouted it to the skies. Instead, we would have whispered it to each other so as to keep the secret among ourselves, and then when we bought out the source, THEN we'd shout with glee!! :hide:

I'll have to look up some of those other brands..a couple there I haven't heard of....as if I need to be spending even more money on minis.... :D

All those brands are Bespaq quality (and possibly made in the same plant as Bespaq...

As I mentioned in the other thread Nat posted this question, wrapping my mind around the concept of "Bespaq" & "cheap" in the same sentence is frying my circuits!

At this point, I am trying to make my collection grow more slowly, but increase in quality, so thats really what has gave me the Bespaq bug. Ya, your right, NONE of it is really cheap, but, I have managed to find a few good deals so far on stuff i REALLY LOVE!

I heard last night that Aztec has come up with their own knock-off Bespaq. They have formed a partnership with Bespaq. (Rather than facing a lawsuit.) I would hazard a guess that the knock-offs are cheaper than the real deal! As Bespaq will be affiliated with this "new" line - I'd also guess that the pieces will meet a certain high standard.

My friend owns the miniature shop here in town - she will be attending the Aztec show this weekend. (I believe this is a wholesale show for dealers only.)

I don't know if it's in partnership with Aztec, but Bespaq is introducing a new, less expensive, line of miniatures. My local shop ordered some sets at a trade show this past spring. I have been anxiously waiting because the shop owner believes one of the bedroom sets will be ideal for one of my projects. Shipment has been delayed because the owner of Bespak is not satisfied with the packaging. This line will be sold in pre-packaged sets, and he wants the pieces to be visible in the packaging, and he wants the packaging to look stylish and enticing. Me, I just want the pieces! LOL!

I think the new line will be called Park Lane (or Park SOMETHING).

I looked up Aztec miniatures and saw some items in the catalog section that might be the ones mentioned in an earlier post. They were in the Platinum Collection part available in Fall 2008. The pieces looked finely crafted in the photos.

I have bought pieces through ebay. He sometimes has sales and his prices are quite good.

I also like to get pieces here:

http://www.mountainminiatures.com/

They have a Bespaq bargain page.

But I do shop around to get the best prices. When John Baker (JMB) first started I bought pieces directly from him - Now they were good prices (those were the days!).

Lisa R.

Edited by Minis On The Edge
removed ebay link

I looked up Aztec miniatures and saw some items in the catalog section that might be the ones mentioned in an earlier post. They were in the Platinum Collection part available in Fall 2008. The pieces looked finely crafted in the photos.

I had a look at them just now - they're really beautiful! I couldn't access any prices, however.

I had a look at them just now - they're really beautiful! I couldn't access any prices, however.

I know that Aztec only provides a pricelist for people registered with them as retailers (not sure if that is the word though) as you have to register with them to get approved. I know I long to when my business license is cleared and everything is allright as Inkow that is the first place i want to place an order!

Hugs

Nathaniel-check out www.dollhousejunction.com click on online shop- above main categories click specials you will find some discounted Bespaq. While you are there go back and find gallery click on it and you will find a link to Aztec. Click on catalogs, click on Platinum. I think you will like what you'll see!! Owner Debbie will be checking these pieces out this week-end at the show. You can order through her if you see anything you like.

On Ebay a seller called toyguy100 auctions tons of roylti mini with no reserve price. I have dealt with him, won a chair and couch, for less than a quarter the buy it now price . He's accurate, and ships fast and safe. Good luck and happy hunting!

Does anyone know a good place to get Bespaq/JBM/Royalti/Jiayi Miniatures for cheap??? PLEASE let me know!

Thank you,

Nathaniel

:lol:

The only time I've seen Bespaq for "cheap" is if someone had some pieces that were damaged in some way and put the on eBay at a reduced price. Otherwise, certain online stores have sales on discontinued or less popular Bespaq pieces that *I guess* haven't sold as well. And even the reduced prices aren't what I would call "cheap".

Also, you do have to be very careful about where you get your pieces from, as some dealers are NOT authorized Bespaq dealers. From what I've heard there are a lot of imitators out there that sell fake Bespaq at real Bespaq prices.

So be careful...if the deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

OHHHH Grazinha, you temptress you!!!! Can't wait to see what you bring home! Hope the show is a wonderful one, I am green with envy of you going there!

Hugs

Your best bet, as someone else suggested, is bid on ebay for Roylti - the quality is quite high and the seller (a women) is very helpful and always ships super fast from NJ. If the bids get too high for you, just wait, another piece will come up - usually after the 2 or 3rd, the price goes down since the "I want it nows" have paid more. On ebay, just search Bespaq and see what comes up - ofen Hansson, Roylti and JBM come up too, since they say use "Bespaq Quality".

• Like 1