I was all ready to sell out today...

Cuppa-Tea

Okay I am no Picasso and it shows I have wayyyyy too much time on my hands but I had to do it.

Maybe another "real" artist can make a final Mascot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, I just blew this up to see the details and screamed with laughter, which makes my sore throat hurt! The goggles! The mustache! And the belt buckle!!! OMG - he looks like a middle-aged Wiggle!!! All he needs is a Dremel tool on one side holster and a glue gun on the other. edited to add: No, no, no! Not a glue gun, that's for women.... a bottle of yellow carpenter's glue!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you heard; I play with dolls... I'm no longer even sure I'm a man!

Dean, this reminds me of this really nice Pink dress shirt my husband liked so much that he bought it to go with his Gray Pinstrip suit. I found a very nice tie with grays and pinks in it (Really shrap) and he would not wear for months cause no one else wore pink.

One day he finally said "I am wearing this, it looks good on me." The first person to greet us that Sunday morning said "Pink???? Chris?" and my husband said "A real man can where any color and know he still is a man". Well it's been about 2 years since that happened and you should see all of the pink and lavendar shirts the men wear now.

It is okay to play with dolls, wear it proud! You are Man enough to own the worlds Greatest Dollhouse Company (IMO), You have played with some of the coolest toys ever created (GI JOE set a standard for other action figures to try and follow).

He was so cool he made Ken look like a dweeb and us girls wanted a GI joe instaed of Ken LOL

It is okay to play with dolls, wear it proud! You are Man enough to own the worlds Greatest Dollhouse Company (IMO),

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dean owns the company???? OH NO!!!! I am in REALLY DEEP DOO-DOO NOW!!!!!! :rolleyes::blink::D

Well, gee, all I know is that he's the board administrator and has a cool car avatar and it says "Greenleaf Staff" under his name.

Mini-Man, you are not a man. You are THE man. The Mini-Man. You don't just play with dolls, you're a major dollhouse architect and real estate developer. (by the way, that would make you a daredevel.)

That's what makes him so cool & Special to us! He is a "REAL" person. Not a fake who hides behind the desk and let others handle things.

I think our first contest mentioned this fact because it was one of the questions LOL.

:blink: That was almost 1 year ago though. Actually, if you read the history of Greenleaf on there main page you could almost put it togther without asking questions :rolleyes:.

Christine, don't worry, I read all of the comments in this topic and don't think anyone is getting there feelings hurt. Actually, you all have been Cracking me up (I am coughing and laughing at this thread so much so that I woke hubby up LOL).

I liked it better when you were all teasing me! I was just having a little fun here. Believe me that I'm not taking any of this seriously. Everyone sounded a little down when this thread started so I was just offering a distraction. I'm more than happy to take the beating if it finally got Jimmy Cullen behind the keyboard!

Christine, don't worry, I read all of the comments in this topic and don't think anyone is getting there feelings hurt. Actually, you all have been Cracking me up (I am coughing and laughing at this thread so much so that I woke hubby up LOL).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, we're all just having fun, at least I am. And, it's gotten Jimmy involved with the forum, LOL!

Dean owns the company???? OH NO!!!! I am in REALLY DEEP DOO-DOO NOW!!!!!! :rolleyes:  :blink:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yes you are Christine.

And as soon as I can stand up and wipe the tears out of my eyes I personaly am going to realy take offence at your post

"If you called yourselves the Male International Small Scale Engineering Scientists, you would be known as M.I.S.S.E.S.

But, if you called yourselves the Brotherhood Of Small Scale Engineering Scientists, you would be B.O.S.S.E.S.

Just don't call yourselves the Brotherhood of Small Scale Engineering Designers, because then you would be B.O.S.S.E.D.

etc."

your just lucky right now I'm too sore from laughing.

Glen

LOSBB and proud of it!

You all are really a Hoot!!!

It is kinda funny that after all of these years, this was a topic that got Jimmy on the forum without using Linda as his typist :rolleyes: (I know in the past he has talked through Linda, but this is different ) :blink:

Well, gee, all I know is that he's the board administrator and has a cool car avatar and it says "Greenleaf Staff" under his name. 

Mini-Man, you are not a man.  You are THE man.  The Mini-Man.  You don't just play with dolls, you're a major dollhouse architect and real estate developer.   (by the way, that would make you a daredevel.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not only what everyone has already said about Dean I see he also likes Bradd Pitt :rolleyes:

What about MMEN  Male Miniature Enthusiasts Network ?

Or how about this one  :D

MAMA  Mens Association of Miniature Architecture

heheh - sorry B)

-David

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

David:

Wow, that's a poor choice of acronyms. Hmmmm...let's see :p TCMWA Testosterone Charged Miniature Workers Association. .... or ... :rolleyes: BWBD -Blokes Who Build Dollhouses ... or ... :blink: MITWTFS ... Men in Touch with Their Feminine Side ....

MMen sounds like you have a st..st..st..stutter.

MAMA kind of sounds like you might be a Mother's Boy.

Susanne

Dean owns the company???? OH NO!!!! I am in REALLY DEEP DOO-DOO NOW!!!!!! :rolleyes:  :blink:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't know that either. I thought he was like .... an administrative assistant ... or a computer geek. Is my face red!!

Sorry, Dean. You've thoughtfully given us this great site to share and chat, and here I've dished your toys ... I mean ACTION FIGURES.

Susanne

I'm more than happy to take the beating if it finally got Jimmy Cullen behind the keyboard!

Yes, yes, yes. The whole point of all this, IMO, was to lighten up Christine's bleak

mood and get our gys to participate in the general fun & occasional silliness. Building & PLAYING WITH dollhouses & minis is FUN!!! :rolleyes:

Jimmy -

We are glad to have you aboard. I value the experience that you have in building dollhouses. I'm just getting started in this hobby, and I'd really like to be able to handle more than just the frilly details. That said, I do love picking out and arranging the details.

Susanne

I liked it better when you were all teasing me!  I was just having a little fun here.  Believe me that I'm not taking any of this seriously.  Everyone sounded a little down when this thread started so I was just offering a distraction.  I'm more than happy to take the beating if it finally got Jimmy Cullen behind the keyboard!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, thanks for not kicking me off the forum... I was imagining a sexual harrassment charge and having a troop of G.I. Joe's coming over to my house to confiscate my Greenleaf houses... though they would have met with fierce resistance since our basement is very well-defended... I think my husband has about thirty-five 12" figures on the shelves down there... everything from Joe to Patton to Teddy Roosevelt! Not to mention the smaller figures, the model tanks and airplanes, etc.

This is just really NOT FAIR at all. I missed all the fun just because after not dying at work over the Christmas rush I got to work hard at not dying while we did inventory.

And I'm sure I could have brought a few of MY "MORE POWER" TOOLS in to help the men win on the battlefield of "The attack of the amazon doll women vs the Incredible Action Macho dudes".

But inventory is over now and I may soon have some time. Though reading this thread reminded me how much fun I missed it's good to see things slowing down some around here.

ladies, please stop reading here. .....

For all the MEN on the list, next time any such battles come up remember I am an engineer. We can make electrical circuits that would curl the hair on those barbie gals. And I have other resources. A closet of figures from my DUNGEONS and DRAGONS days, with ogres, dragons, wizards, and all manner of magical weapons. Not only THAT, but I also built when younger all of the old MOVIE MONSTERS. We've got Frankenstien, Wolfman, Dracula, Godzilla, Phantom of the Opera, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon we can call in to assist. And if those aren't up to the modern technology the women may introduce into battle, (like tears, batting eyelashes, pouting, and such) I have the future weaponry of all the Star Wars and Star Trek universe to call upon as well. And someplace there may even be an old "Fort Apache" hanginig around with a calvary troop and even Indians to help us out. Just let that evil Barbie "doll" pull her pink corvette into MY TEXACO SERVICE station for gas, and see how well it drives off. LOL!

However, if Dean doesn't release SILO 13 prior to the end of the year, we MAY just have to haul him in for court martial.

It's good to be back among friends,

Darrell

ladies, please stop reading here. .....

<snort> Yeah, right, sure. <cackle> That'll happen.

However, if Dean doesn't release SILO 13 prior to the end of the year, we MAY just have to haul him in for court martial.

It's good to be back among friends,

I think we need to petition (ie: beg, plead, bribe, whatever) Dean to release a SILO 13. Bruce has a full collection of 5.11 Tactical Figures that really need a home.

Good to have you back Darrell. You were missed.

Deb

Sorry Darrell

To put it plainly, there is no doubt we guys are morally correct, intellectually advanced, physically superior, our building skills rise to levels the girls will never achieve and of course, our personalities shone as beacons of hope for humanity.

However these callous deviants wouldn't give us an even break with their cutting wit, insipid remarks and prolonged and vitriol attacks. Bit like being attacked by lemmings.

So with discretion being the better part of valor we were forced to retreat with honor to rise another day! Once we get off the floor, wipe the tears from our eyes, heal our wounded pride, relieve our aching sides and regain our dignity. Could be a long time.

(we were whipped into submission <_< )

Mind you, we could always get David to wire the lights in their houses and then we wouldn’t have to look at their dolls anyway. :blink:

Sorry David ;)

Glen

BLOSHBB

Bit like being attacked by lemmings.

So with discretion being the better part of valor we were forced to retreat with honor to rise another day! Once we get off the floor, wipe the tears from our eyes, heal our wounded pride, relieve our aching sides and regain our dignity. Could be a long time.

Glen

BLOSHBB

Aaaawwwww. <patting Glen on the head> There, there. <handing him a cookie and a shiny new remote control> <watching his eyes light up as he wanders off pushing buttons> See? Everything is going to be okay.

Deb :blink:

For all the MEN on the list, next time any such battles come up remember I am an engineer. We can make electrical circuits that would curl the hair on those barbie gals.

So Darrell...are you suggesting that you're wanting to make some sort of mini curling iron for your barbies?

Because that's a bit girlie even for me.

~Jenny

Mind you, we could always get David to wire the lights in their houses and then we wouldn’t have to look at their dolls anyway. :blink:

Sorry David ;)

That, my friend, was funny.

~Lemming #8

Sorry Darrell

To put it plainly, there is no doubt we guys are morally correct, intellectually advanced, physically superior, our building skills rise to levels the girls will never achieve and of course, our personalities shone as beacons of hope for humanity.

Glen

BLOSHBB

Oh boy! Are you ever in trouble for that remark! Now you're gonna get it!

Sorry Darrell

However these callous deviants wouldn't give us an even break with their cutting wit, insipid remarks and prolonged and vitriol attacks. Bit like being attacked by lemmings.

Glen

BLOSHBB

In the immortal words of Rosanne Conner, " The one who cleans it, owns it!" No matter what is said in the battle of the sexes, if you are the one who does the dirty work( diapers, laundry, dishes, dog-poo, etc) you are the almighty Queen! (and in some instances King but majority rules.) :blink:

Mind you, we could always get David to wire the lights in their houses and then we wouldn’t have to look at their dolls anyway. :angry:

Sorry David :(

Glen

BLOSHBB

Hey, don't pick on David. I tapewired two complete houses and then papered over it all because I couldn't get the *$^%*^ lights to work. At least David finally figured out that the bulb was loose!!!