Chicago Miniatures Show

jditter

Hi all. The Chicago Miniatures Show is being held this weekend in Arlington Heights, IL.

I am thinking of going, but it's about an hour and a half drive for me, so I was wondering if anyone has been to the show in the past and what they have thought about it. Is it a good show? Worth a 90 mile drive?

I went to the Spring show and it was definitely worth it! I haven't been to the Fall one yet and won't be able to go this year. I have heard it is smaller, but I'm sure someone here will tell you if it worth the drive. For me, any show is worth a bit of a drive. The eye candy last Spring was amazing!

I am going. It's a little over an hour drive for me too. I go every year to both so I can decide on the classes I want to take. The IMA show already have their classes posted for next spring:

http://www.ima-show.com/workshops.html

The Bishops won't have theirs up till after the fall show so in about another week.

I am going also. It is about an 3 hour drive from here. Never been to this one. I was to the one in spring. I am hoping that being a smaller show that there will be more inexpensive items then at the spring one. Not that I didn't love the spring one...lol.

Well please do report back when you get back as I am soooo wanting to come over to this one in a year.... Keeping fingers and toes and everything else that is possible crossed LOL

Hugs and have a lot of fun while at the show, hope you find everything and then some that you have your heart set on!