Garfield Window Kit / Siding

noidentity

Hello. I am constructing a Garfield kit on behalf of someone else. Thus far I have put the foundation together & am working on the stairs. The project looks long and somewhat ominous to me at this point, although I am sure I will make it to the end eventually.

My question is: enclosed with the kit was a little flyer that advertised the availability of a window kit & a siding package for this specific model. Where can these items be found? Numerous internet searches have shown me nothing at this point. I would like to know two things— where to buy these kits, and also some opinions on the worth of them. Is it really worth the expense to upgrade the windows? I am undecided. It seems that purchasing the siding in a package would greatly reduce installation time, if, like I suppose, the siding is precut to fit this house.

Any information would be helpful; thank you all in advance.

— Gregory Scott

I sell both items.

The Garfield window upgardes and they cost $149.99

You need about 15 bags of siding (if you buy Greenleaf brand) and they cost $5.00 per bag

Welcome to the forum!! Do you have any idea of what colors you are going to paint this house?